• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of them don't have a $5 million debunked investigation to help support the claim. Assuming TB was guilty imposing a 4 game suspension for what was a $25k fine (because of past discretions) to set an example (not my words but the NFL), yeah I think he has a chance.
No and not even close

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're not familiar with PM's explanation, it involves telling the truth.....Pardon me, I didn't mean to use a swear word like that to you !!!! :tape:

Nurse Ratchet will be by shortly to administer your evening dose of Thorazine. Just rest easy, pops. It'll be OK.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind sharing those investigation results with us?
Oh wait Rog didn't conduct one:doh:

There you go speculating again...Hold onto something , this may shock you !! The Commissioner of the NFL, does not have an obligation to report all his investigations to NE butt hurt fans....
And yes he said back when the accusation came out that there would be a full investigation....Could be ongoing, could be they are satisfied that he told the truth...
After all, he does not have a history of cheating like Brady does....:boink:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go speculating again...Hold onto something , this may shock you !! The Commissioner of the NFL, does not have an obligation to report all his investigations to NE butt hurt fans....
And yes he said back when the accusation came out that there would be a full investigation....Could be ongoing, could be they are satisfied that he told the truth...
Yep no Manning has ever been accused of nefarious actions. Nor has Denver or Indy:doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about integrity of the shield. Well until it isn't.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no defamation suit has been won that lacked a frigging taped confession? Cripes. What about the overboard penalty?

Kraft accepted it with no resistance....Case closed, that's who NE fans should be mad at, he's the one that doomed the whole thing with that open admittance to wrong doing....There is no other reason a teams accepts a monstrous penalty like that and believes they are innocent....
He thought Brady would get a reduced suspension and they could move on from it but, it took a different turn when the NFLPA took it to court....Now he can't reverse his actions and has to stick with his cash cow....
I'd want to see if Garrop could run that O and if they could do without Brady if I were a NE fan...
The guy is almost ready for a walker anyway....Get up off your knees and quit worshiping him already !!:hail:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know your nuts, so I'll take your comment with that in mind. Just exactly why do you feel "this is some pussy ass stuff" ? Not that it really matters.
Not your take on it, but if that's true... lame.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about integrity of the shield. Well until it isn't.

Well, you've seen me post before, "it's only cheating when you get caught".....But you have to have rules and guidelines to be enforced...He would do himself an honor if he just said ok, I'll do the 4 games and move on...
He is the one that keeps fanning these flames....That's why fans can't stand him, he don't react like a man, he whines and drags things on like a scorned woman....Maybe Garrop will restore macho to the qb position there...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You" don't know shit, but in your defense I didn't know much about football or the NFL after 4 years of watching either :thumb:

So what's your take on why the NFL is going balls out to punish the Pats?:scratch:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you've seen me post before, "it's only cheating when you get caught".....But you have to have rules and guidelines to be enforced...He would do himself an honor if he just said ok, I'll do the 4 games and move on...
He is the one that keeps fanning these flames....That's why fans can't stand him, he don't react like a man, he whines and drags things on like a scorned woman....Maybe Garrop will restore macho to the qb position there...
The NFL is no better. If they want to claim integrity and due process be open with the fans who pay their salaries. Don't bliw smoke up our collective asses and tell us about integrity. Then only check 4 Indy balls, randomly check ball inflation with only NFL employees, don't release the results, let players know when piss tests are coming...

Brady can sit and pee, wearing his Uggs and a water bra for all I care as long as he continues to win.

We all know Brady is smug so are the Pats and BB. We don't care what you and the others think. Every team has smug players, coaches, GMs and owners. Many have actually been found guilty of crimes, violations or conduct detrimental to the shield. Many fans don't like them. The difference is the Pats continue to win, BB continues to exploit the rule book with all it's flaws and plays chess while coaches like yours' whine. That's why they're hated more than others.

Spygate we know was bs and it's likely what's to blame, certainly the start of all this animosity between the league and NE. Too many huge egos starting with Roger, TB & BB:suds:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's your take on why the NFL is going balls out to punish the Pats?:scratch:

If you need my help on this topic you should just stick to watching the Sounders.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is no better. If they want to claim integrity and due process be open with the fans who pay their salaries. Don't bliw smoke up our collective asses and tell us about integrity. Then only check 4 Indy balls, randomly check ball inflation with only NFL employees, don't release the results, let players know when piss tests are coming...

Brady can sit and pee, wearing his Uggs and a water bra for all I care as long as he continues to win.

We all know Brady is smug so are the Pats and BB. We don't care what you and the others think. Every team has smug players, coaches, GMs and owners. Many have actually been found guilty of crimes, violations or conduct detrimental to the shield. Many fans don't like them. The difference is the Pats continue to win, BB continues to exploit the rule book with all it's flaws and plays chess while coaches like yours' whine. That's why they're hated more than others.

Spygate we know was bs and it's likely what's to blame, certainly the start of all this animosity between the league and NE. Too many huge egos starting with Roger, TB & BB:suds:

Now you know that's not true, if you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't be on here trying to convince us of a guilty man's innocence....
Man if you really think that Spygate with all it's fines and all this Deflategate and court proceedings are all just a plot to get a winning team, that I might remind you is putting millions in the leagues pocket from it's winning, then you really need some therapy bud, I'm serious....That's nuts....
And by the way, Harbs didn't complain about BB using that ineligible re'vr formation, he complained because the ref didn't call it in time for him to call a time out....I guess you expect him to just say, oh ok, it's just BB being BB....I'm done for now, reading up on our draft pics, you should too and let this thing play out...Later !!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you know that's not true, if you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't be on here trying to convince us of a guilty man's innocence....
Man if you really think that Spygate with all it's fines and all this Deflategate and court proceedings are all just a plot to get a winning team, that I might remind you is putting millions in the leagues pocket from it's winning, then you really need some therapy bud, I'm serious....That's nuts....
And by the way, Harbs didn't complain about BB using that ineligible re'vr formation, he complained because the ref didn't call it in time for him to call a time out....I guess you expect him to just say, oh ok, it's just BB being BB....I'm done for now, reading up on our draft pics, you should too and let this thing play out...Later !!
When Baltimore is relevant again I'll invest time reading about them.
You're taking what I've written out of context.
I never said anyone was or wasn't guilty of anything. I said if the league wants to claim integrity they should first practice what they preach.
For argument sake, yes NE violated where they could film from. Big Fźing deal. You can film from this location but not from right over there:doh: so that was BB being smug and trying to outsmart Goodell on how he interpreted the new rule.
Harbs did complain that's why he got a 15 yard penalty that was likely the cause of the loss. He was outsmarted and looked lime a little bitch. Own it. It's over and it's not like it was his first time. Come on the ref's even pointed out and told the D not to cover him.
One question he had time to get a penalty, yet not call a time out? OS you're better than that. Next?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans continue to fight the good fight because it happened to their favorite player

When Goodell bent the Saints over his knee a few years back, no one cared

Brady cheated
Brady got punished

Unlike most men, Brady is taking it like a female

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans continue to fight the good fight because it happened to their favorite player

When Goodell bent the Saints over his knee a few years back, no one cared

Brady cheated
Brady hasn't been punished yet

Unlike most men, Brady is taking it like a female

fify

...and most men will use legal means to avoid punishment even if they are guilty.