• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1800/ hr for each of those two lawyers. Not to mention the humongous fees charged by Kessler.

All paid by the NFLPA.

If you take a players poll now on who is their most hated player, it would be a unanimous Tom Brady* decision based on the money he is stealing from them, just to cover his cheating.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1800/ hr for each of those two lawyers. Not to mention the humongous fees charged by Kessler.

All paid by the NFLPA.

If you take a players poll now on who is their most hated player, it would be a unanimous Tom Brady* decision based on the money he is stealing from them, just to cover his cheating.

You don't quite understand how the whole thing works do you?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cheating? No. But I assume as a Pats fan you would know it much better.

The legal case has nothing to do with whether the Patriots/Brady cheated or not. In fact the NFL has stated under oath in a Federal Court hearing that there is no direct evidence any cheating occured. This case is about whether the NFL via the commish can punish a player under Art. 46 regardless if a violation has occurred or not.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fought the law and the law won:suds:

Tom Brady's appeal in the Second U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals argues that two judges who sided with the NFL to have Brady's suspension reinstated "got the law wrong."

Brady's team is asking the three judges who heard his initial case (two voted nay, one yay) to "rehear their arguments." "The panel decision stands in stark contrast with fundamental rules of labor law and undermines the rights of union members and employers alike," Brady attorney Theodore Olson wrote. "This court should grant rehearing or rehearing en banc." According to the Boston Herald, Brady has "told friends since January 2015 that he'll go to his grave believing he did nothing wrong" in the so-called Deflategate. On a personal note, we CAN'T WAIT for this whole thing to go away.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus this is still going on? Good lord.

Gotta be an easier solution than this... just have Luck go kick Tom Brady in the balls or something and call it a day... course Luck would probably telegraph the kick and it'd be intercepted by something/someone.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should end only 1 way, Brady should get teabagged by Peyton. That way Peyton's domination of Brady both on and now off the field would be complete.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should end only 1 way, Brady should get teabagged by Peyton. That way Peyton's domination of Brady both on and now off the field would be complete.

So Peyton would take his balls out of his wife's purse, give them to Von Miller, who'd apply them to Brady's forehead?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All paid by the NFLPA.

And at the same time you have retired players with insufficient health care and pensions. All just to keep this charade going that Brady didn't cheat when everyone in the World sans a couple of blind homers knows he did:sigh:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at the same time you have retired players with insufficient health care and pensions. All just to keep this charade going that Brady didn't cheat when everyone in the World sans a couple of blind homers knows he did:sigh:

You realize even the NFL has admitted in court there is no evidence that he cheated, right?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize even the NFL has admitted in court there is no evidence that he cheated, right?

Why do you even bother? It's like talking to a brick. Nothing you say will penetrate. It does not want to hear anything different than what it already believes. Throw a brick in the air and it falls with a thud. Throw a brick in the ocean and it sinks with a thud. Nothing you do changes a brick.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you even bother? It's like talking to a brick. Nothing you say will penetrate. It does not want to hear anything different than what it already believes. Throw a brick in the air and it falls with a thud. Throw a brick in the ocean and it sinks with a thud. Nothing you do changes a brick.

True, but I do find the tears from their crying, in a word, delicious. I use them to sweeten my coffee in the morning.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said many times here I no longer argue the "did he or didn't he" cheating aspect of this case. Clearly there are a bunch of Brady/Pat fans on here (thankfully not all of them) who are completely unable to be objective about anything NE, cannot admit in anyway whatsoever to even the slightest point that may in anyway at all be seen as a negative towards anything Tom Brady or NE and will never admit to anything unless they see video of it and even then will say Goodell had the video made and that it is fake. The rest of us know Brady was involved and don't need to rehash that anymore.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I do find the tears from their crying, in a word, delicious. I use them to sweeten my coffee in the morning.
That wouldn't make any sense even if it wasn't bizarre and gay...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said many times here I no longer argue the "did he or didn't he" cheating aspect of this case. Clearly there are a bunch of Brady/Pat fans on here (thankfully not all of them) who are completely unable to be objective about anything NE, cannot admit in anyway whatsoever to even the slightest point that may in anyway at all be seen as a negative towards anything Tom Brady or NE and will never admit to anything unless they see video of it and even then will say Goodell had the video made and that it is fake. The rest of us know Brady was involved and don't need to rehash that anymore.

The NFL disagrees with you, they stated so in court. This is a fact that is not in dispute by the NFL.

Has nothing to do with my thoughts on TB12 or the Patriots.

Your hatred of all things Patriots is whats blinding you.