• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is "he's a cheater"?
Sorry, that answer is incorrect. They point out every other player in the NFL ever accused of cheating. The correct answer is "Brady is a cheater". Also acceptable would be "OK, I admit it" and "this isn't Goodell's fault".

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, that answer is incorrect. They point out every other player in the NFL ever accused of cheating. The correct answer is "Brady is a cheater". Also acceptable would be "OK, I admit it" and "this isn't Goodell's fault".

Oops, my bad. Let me try again...

What is "show me the proof!"? Or What is "Our QB is not a whiner - despite the haters posting no less than 15 memes of Brady crying". Or what is "Uggs look good on him"?

Dammit... wrong again. They say that shit all the time. :noidea:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, my bad. Let me try again...

What is "show me the proof!"? Or What is "Our QB is not a whiner - despite the haters posting no less than 15 memes of Brady crying". Or what is "Uggs look good on him"?

Dammit... wrong again. They say that shit all the time. :noidea:

"The evidence is compelling, if not overwhelming that Mr. Brady cheated. Furthermore, he failed to be truthful with investigators and his explanation as to why he destroyed his cellphone is ridiculous." - what a United States federal judge said and no Patriots fan ever said

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The evidence is compelling, if not overwhelming that Mr. Brady cheated. Furthermore, he failed to be truthful with investigators and his explanation as to why he destroyed his cellphone is ridiculous." - what a United States federal judge said and no Patriots fan ever said
Hammer your record player is skipping again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what cheatin' looks like, I'm in!
That's reserved for quality cheaters. Cheating on the cap, deer spray, HGH, tampering... don't get you these kind of digs. That kind of cheating gets you little white digs.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Vince Wolfork stuck looking like he is trying to climb out the window of Gisselle's spa???

That better be a Bay window then or Vinny ain't gonna make it !!!!

upload_2016-5-6_23-4-16.png

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! A Ravens fan talking about Tom Brady after owning last place last year.
Welcome to SportsHoopla!!!!!

3rd place, get your insults straight !!....But buckle up Jr, the Ravens will be back in killer form this season...
Cause Stone Old-school said so, and that's the Bottom Line !!

f747d09f-082c-380c-913a-c5de0a18d5e7.jpg

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! A Ravens fan talking about Tom Brady after owning last place last year.
Welcome to SportsHoopla!!!!!

I couldn't be prouder of their 3rd place finish, so thanks. :) A lot of teams would have just phoned it in, or rolled up and died so as to speak... but they went out every game and played their hearts out down to the last second as if they were playing in the SB. I'm not blaming refs or injuries (although I do think it was somewhat a factor with our ridiculous IR list and at least one game where even the NFL said they jacked it up) but if we can have mostly 2nd and 3rd string guys out there and only get beat by an average of 9 points, then hey... I think that's pretty dang good.

Also, it is easy for you as a Pats fan to sit there and boast about where a team places in their prospective divisions - Since 2000, the Jets have gone to the playoffs 6 times (the last in 2010), the Bills haven't gone at all (since 1999) and the Dolphins have only made 3 appearances with the last one being in 2008. (No offense to any of their fans, just stating the facts) So the Pats have practically had the division given to them on a silver platter for the past 16 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd place, get your insults straight !!....B
Having to play Cincy twice a year...no wins
Having to play Pitts twice a year...sometimes a win
Having the Cleveland Browns in your division...priceless