• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Translation...I've got nothing...
You claim to have read every single piece of legal documentation (must be thousands of pages) on the case but you can't find your way through 200 words on a sports message board???

Actually I did read his post, and commented on it.

Maybe you should read through the thread before looking like an idiot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did read his post, and commented on it.

Maybe you should read through the thread before looking like an idiot.
Wait...So you are actually trying to say that I looked like an idiot for responding to your post in which you completely made up some bull shit and pretended it was too complicated for you to read a page or two after saying you read every legal document on the same topic because of his sentence structure because you had no response to it other than "you win Rockinwait"??? Is that really what you are trying to say here??? Yeah, there is an idiot here for sure and I feel pretty comfortable that everyone knows who it is...

Side note, he absolutely crushed you on the topic so I'd be looking for alternate discussions if I were you too...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...So you are actually trying to say that I looked like an idiot for responding to your post in which you completely made up some bull shit and pretended it was too complicated for you to read a page or two after saying you read every legal document on the same topic because of his sentence structure because you had no response to it other than "you win Rockinwait"??? Is that really what you are trying to say here??? Yeah, there is an idiot here for sure and I feel pretty comfortable that everyone knows who it is...

Side note, he absolutely crushed you on the topic so I'd be looking for alternate discussions if I were you too...

You responded prior to reading the rest of the exchanges. So your response had lost all correct context.

And I agree, it's you.