• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Exposed as Fraud; Peyton Manning One of Our Greatest Living Americans

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player, fan, and front office member would love the rematch as we all know who the overall better team is and there is zero doubt of that up here. Zero.

Yeah but you guys have always been delusional.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we talking about Brady vs Manning or how the depth of the Seattle Seahawks was exposed?

Paper Tigers. Apparently
Clearly the depth at those spots hit rock bottom. Who said otherwise? Due to prior injuries there were already guys at those spots not available. Lane going down and Simon going in was just a killer.

Shit happens. And yet they still were one bad play call away from winning it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has only shadowed people a couple of times and it's because of the scheme. He literally begged to be allowed to do so against the 9'ers a couple of years back and totally destroyed Boldin to the tune of I think it was 7 yards? :noidea: But the team scheme doesn't allow for that and they don't want him doing it. If that bothers you so be it.

Injuries should always dictate change if necessary

And what Edelman was doing to that dude who replaced Lane, everyone was pretty shocked they never adjusted while Sherman was covering whatever useless decoy Belichick tossed his way

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we know how Brady was before those injuries. Not rocket science.

Never once did I bring up deflated balls and the SB. And won't. Nor did I suggest NE didn't deserve their win because they do. Injuries are a part of the game and are part of that story. The Seahawks backup CB got thrashed and after Avril went down Brady literally had all day. That's the truth. If you want to suggest we don't know if Seattle wins that game if either/both of those were still in it then by all means. Still doesn't change what did happen, but I think it's kind of obvious.

Every player, fan, and front office member would love the rematch as we all know who the overall better team is and there is zero doubt of that up here. Zero.

There are a lot of substories. The Pats were up 14-7 with 30 seconds left in the half so we could see the prevent defense Evah.

Wasn't Avril in the game then?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries should always dictate change if necessary

And what Edelman was doing to that dude who replaced Lane, everyone was pretty shocked they never adjusted while Sherman was covering whatever useless decoy Belichick tossed his way
The problem was they let Simon play the slot when he's not a slot guy. Once they flip flopped the two on that side it got better, but the damage was already done. Hard to put the blame on Sherman. Simon wasn't up to the task and the coaches didn't really adjust well. That's the story.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem was they let Simon play the slot when he's not a slot guy. Once they flip flopped the two on that side it got better, but the damage was already done. Hard to put the blame on Sherman. Simon wasn't up to the task and the coaches didn't really adjust well. That's the story.

Gotcha, I'm good with that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of substories. The Pats were up 14-7 with 30 seconds left in the half so we could see the prevent defense Evah.

Wasn't Avril in the game then?
After Lane went down (1st quarter) Brady just did nothing but hit the slot to that side. Eventually Seattle adjusted and moved Simon to the back and they settled in nicely until Avril went down at the start of the 4th. Was pretty much clear as day.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha, I'm good with that.
We have asked for Sherman to be allowed to shadow year after year. It's asked of Pete on local radio when he takes callers and it still comes down to their scheme their way. Trust me, we would rather see it too.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we know how Brady was before those injuries. Not rocket science.

Never once did I bring up deflated balls and the SB. And won't. Nor did I suggest NE didn't deserve their win because they do. Injuries are a part of the game and are part of that story. The Seahawks backup CB got thrashed and after Avril went down Brady literally had all day. That's the truth. If you want to suggest we don't know if Seattle wins that game if either/both of those were still in it then by all means. Still doesn't change what did happen, but I think it's kind of obvious.

I'd like to see a rematch, too. I think we all would. It was a great game and the sequel would be unbelievable. Injuries suck, but that's how it goes. A couple years ago, the Pats were loaded and didn't have Gronk for the playoffs. I think things could have been different had he been able to play, but I accept that I'll never know.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a rematch, too. I think we all would. It was a great game and the sequel would be unbelievable. Injuries suck, but that's how it goes. A couple years ago, the Pats were loaded and didn't have Gronk for the playoffs. I think things could have been different had he been able to play, but I accept that I'll never know.
Almost no chance at a rematch though. That's why so many of our fans (me not included) are still so hurt by that loss. Odds of either team going back aren't that high, more or less both. And I think most people understand that.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 3-yard dumps to the slot.

120 yards in the air.

Not to mention when he hit the DBs between the numbers. :L

Again. If it was THAT easy for QB to pick apart a defense, they would all do it. Nobody is going to tell you that Brady is great at throwing the deep ball. He's not. I always look at it as Brady operating inside a 20-yard box. When he drifts outside the box, he gets in trouble. But when he stays inside that box, he's a fucking surgeon.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. If it was THAT easy for QB to pick apart a defense, they would all do it. Nobody is going to tell you that Brady is great at throwing the deep ball. He's not. I always look at it as Brady operating inside a 20-yard box. When he drifts outside the box, he gets in trouble. But when he stays inside that box, he's a fucking surgeon.

He doctors things?

Do tell...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the depth at those spots hit rock bottom. Who said otherwise? Due to prior injuries there were already guys at those spots not available. Lane going down and Simon going in was just a killer.

Shit happens. And yet they still were one bad play call away from winning it.

Yes they were. I'll even say they SHOULD have won. But they didn't. That play call on the 1 deserved to lose. However, can you imagine if Darrelle Revis picked off that ball instead of a no-name guy? The narrative would have shifted to it being an amazing play by the great Revis. And that is a part of it that is often overlooked. It took a HELL of a play to pick off that pass. Still a bad call, but an unbelievable play by Butler.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost no chance at a rematch though. That's why so many of our fans (me not included) are still so hurt by that loss. Odds of either team going back aren't that high, more or less both. And I think most people understand that.

I would agree with that. Right now Edelman might be a starting CB than WR

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still take exception to the statement made that he was playing no better than Manning the yeat before

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have asked for Sherman to be allowed to shadow year after year. It's asked of Pete on local radio when he takes callers and it still comes down to their scheme their way. Trust me, we would rather see it too.

I think it is fair to say that Carroll blew that Super Bowl. Not just on the call from the 1, but throughout that game. Allowing Sherman to be a non-factor is a real head-scratcher when it was obvious what Brady was doing to the D.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they were. I'll even say they SHOULD have won. But they didn't. That play call on the 1 deserved to lose. However, can you imagine if Darrelle Revis picked off that ball instead of a no-name guy? The narrative would have shifted to it being an amazing play by the great Revis. And that is a part of it that is often overlooked. It took a HELL of a play to pick off that pass. Still a bad call, but an unbelievable play by Butler.
If it had been Revis the play call would have been even worse. Bad enough the play called for a pick on Browner to fully work (pretty dumb), but if it wasn't against a no name kid there'd have been riots in the streets.

Both teams played well enough to win. Just one came out with the trophy. I was over it the next day. Much to the displeasure of some of my fellow fans on our board. The fighting was furious up in that bitch lol.

Much to the contrary of some fans of teams that weren't in it, I'm much happier having a team that came that close and lost than one that didn't get close to being in that game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still take exception to the statement made that he was playing no better than Manning the yeat before
Lane's pick happened on the same play as he broke his wrist. If his dumb ass had just taken the rock and not gone down on his arm... :L

But that's where things changed for him. Remember what he looked like before that INT. It wasn't good.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I almost felt bad for Manning this year. Almost! That Colts team that went into Denver should have been a lay-up for the Broncos. He just can't win the big one. He truly is a choke. That's why he's the greatest Regular Season QB of all-time. He piles up those stats all year and then sucks when the games matter most.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it had been Revis the play call would have been even worse. Bad enough the play called for a pick on Browner to fully work (pretty dumb), but if it wasn't against a no name kid there'd have been riots in the streets.

Both teams played well enough to win. Just one came out with the trophy. I was over it the next day. Much to the displeasure of some of my fellow fans on our board. The fighting was furious up in that bitch lol.

Much to the contrary of some fans of teams that weren't in it, I'm much happier having a team that came that close and lost than one that didn't get close to being in that game.

I feel your pain. I lived through Bill Buckner and Aaron Boone and David Tyree. The pain makes the victories that much sweeter.