• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady 196 yards after catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed hard when I read the bolder words above. I mean 5 years from now people will be saying " Who was that team the Packers were playing when they blew the lead in the NFC championship game?"

Just be glad you got lucky enough to be there as you shoudnt have been there. Sorry the game ended in similar fashion as the Packer loss yes I know it sucks.

See, that's where you are wrong. Nobody remembers conference championship games. We will remember it in Seattle and Green Bay, but the rest of the football viewing world has probably forgotten it already.

The Packers just have no karma in Seattle. You guys should try to avoid Seattle in the future.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed hard when I read the bolder words above. I mean 5 years from now people will be saying " Who was that team the Packers were playing when they blew the lead in the NFC championship game?"

Just be glad you got lucky enough to be there as you shoudnt have been there. Sorry the game ended in similar fashion as the Packer loss yes I know it sucks.

:lol:

So nobody will remember who won that game, but theyll remember who lost it?

Youre a clown.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one remembers super bowl losers much less championship game losers lmao

The only fans that will remember in 5 years will be Packer fans. Everybody else has practically forgotten already.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both cases are exactly the same way. If Seattle would have played the full 60 minutes they most likely would have won. The full drive in the last 2 minutes had many errors and wasted time out before it got down to the last 20 seconds. The game is 60 minutes long.

Both results ended in an L, but the way they ended in an L are completely different. GB blew up the last 5 mins while Seattle blew up on the last play of their season. Not exactly the same except in the lost column.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't you mean that people will be saying "Who was the team that Seattle was playing when they came from way behind and won that NFC championship game?"

LL is just a little egocentric.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what I'm reading here is Brady makes his receivers better.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which will come first? Patriots fans getting over the loss of Revis or Seahawk fans getting over the crushing Superbowl defeat?

Since it was Pats fans that bumped this thread after it had been dead for a month and a half, I'm not sure exactly what you're expecting from this. cerealboi had to go three pages into the board's history to even find this thread, so I'm happy to see that the Hawks fans haven't responded to his troll attempt.

As for getting over the lose, it's old news. Though, any Super Bowl loss is hard to swallow, it's barely been a passing comment for at least a month (at least on here).

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it was Pats fans that bumped this thread after it had been dead for a month and a half, I'm not sure exactly what you're expecting from this. cerealboi had to go three pages into the board's history to even find this thread, so I'm happy to see that the Hawks fans haven't responded to his troll attempt.

As for getting over the lose, it's old news. Though, any Super Bowl loss is hard to swallow, it's barely been a passing comment for at least a month (at least on here).

"Inside the 20 yard line stops at the 19 yard line. The one yard of space between the 19 and 20 yard lines is a football black hole."
~ Boston Patriots fans

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats fan. not fans

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful post full of sour grapes. Get a life and move on with it.

2013 YAC leader: Demaryius Thomas, the WR for the guy Hammer thinks about when he doggies his gf, Peyton Manning.

Yards after the Catch (YAC): 2013 NFL Season

2014 YAC stats - Aaron Rodgers has 2 WRs in the top 10

Yards after the Catch (YAC): 2014 NFL Season

It takes a great QB to see where his receivers will be going after the catch, and it takes a real fan of the game to understand exactly what they're watching.

Unless Rodgers and Peyton are system QBs too.

196 YAC tells me that the Legion of Gloom sucks and can't tackle worth a damn.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fan. not fans

One brought it up, another responded, so it's fans, not all fans, just two. Or at least that's how i saw it when I typed fans.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
196 YAC tells me that the Legion of Gloom sucks and can't tackle worth a damn.

Or they were just hurt and had major injuries to 5 of their top 6 DBs (3 of which played the whole game).

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they were just hurt and had major injuries to 5 of their top 6 DBs (3 of which played the whole game).

Not a valid excuse, both teams had injured/missing players.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a valid excuse, both teams had injured/missing players.

You stated they suck and can't tackle. So, this is a valid reasoning as to why they didn't play to their usual level. Now, saying Seattle lost because they were hurt and would have won otherwise is not valid, but saying that Kam Chancellor didn't play as well as he normally does due to playing on a torn ACL is completely valid.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stated they suck and can't tackle. So, this is a valid reasoning as to why they didn't play to their usual level. Now, saying Seattle lost because they were hurt and would have won otherwise is not valid, but saying that Kam Chancellor didn't play as well as he normally does due to playing on a torn ACL is completely valid.
MCL, but yeah.

This guy is just being a prick troll.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here come the injury excuses.

Seahags fans need to man up. New England, just as San Diego did earlier in the year carved up their overrated defense by passing it underneath their DB's and LB's, forcing them to make tackles. I'm sure you guys would have liked to see Arizona or San Fran in the SB so the Legion of Gloom could further pad their stats against shitty offenses, but that didn't happen.

Don't get upset fellas, no one expected Seattle fans to learn much about football in 3 short years so you get a pass.

This coming from a fan of a team that sucked in its entire exsistance before Brady showed up. Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.