• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradley Roby Arrested.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just trying to get under your skin. Every time Roby's name is said you seem to be the first there to try and squash it. Don't take it personal. Penn St sure is recruiting like mad men. We need more competitive teams in the big ten. Tired of hearing the SEC talk.

Just wait until Roby's a 49er. I really feel that's the direction Baalke is going to go since he compares very well to Chris Culliver.

Five NFL bound QBs next year might help the cause.

Cook - MSU
Hack - PSU
Brax - OSU
Morris - MU
Lunt - UI

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just wait until Roby's a 49er. I really feel that's the direction Baalke is going to go since he compares very well to Chris Culliver.

Five NFL bound QBs next year might help the cause.

Cook - MSU
Hack - PSU
Brax - OSU
Morris - MU
Lunt - UI

Hack is extremely talented. Going to be a good one. True freshmen don't play like that. He had his bad moments, but some of those throws.....

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hack is extremely talented. Going to be a good one. True freshmen don't play like that. He had his bad moments, but some of those throws.....

Hack won me over in the bowl game. Can't wait to see what he has in store for next year. My favorite out of the five is Shane Morris. He's a southpaw that just let's it rip every time he releases the ball. He obviously has to work on touch, but IMO he projects to be a Mallett.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way 49ers draft him now after what happen this offseason.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no way 49ers draft him now after what happen this offseason.

From a legal standpoint, this is a non-issue. Roby's got some other character concerns, but I don't see this as being a major problem so far as the Niners drafting him.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hack won me over in the bowl game. Can't wait to see what he has in store for next year. My favorite out of the five is Shane Morris. He's a southpaw that just let's it rip every time he releases the ball. He obviously has to work on touch, but IMO he projects to be a Mallett.

And that's what scares me as a buckeye fan. Brax leaves after this year, and we really have nobody in the wings. Barret? Jones? Not anything to write home about. I think Hack has the brightest future.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roby pled guilty of operating a vehicle under influence of alcohol and or drugs.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Roby pled guilty of operating a vehicle under influence of alcohol and or drugs.

No he plead guilty to physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence. He blew a .008, was pulled over at 3am, and he supposedly almost hit a bunch of kids. It's 3am. How many kids are out? And why? He was drunk or even drinking for crying out loud. No points on license and he has to go to a three day class.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he plead guilty to physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence. He blew a .008, was pulled over at 3am, and he supposedly almost hit a bunch of kids. It's 3am. How many kids are out? And why? He was drunk or even drinking for crying out loud. No points on license and he has to go to a three day class.

[MEDIA=twitter]461155842436636673[/MEDIA]

Devils Advocate here but if the 911 caller was in their 40s the "kids" could be college students.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. I'm just trying to figure out why a guy who blew a .008 was even charged in the first place

He reportedly failed a field sobriety test. I'm guessing that contributed to the decision to arrest him.

I'm trying to figure out why a guy "so innocent" took a plea bargain so quickly. We don't have the whole story and he's wanting this to go away so close to the draft.

I'm wondering if the officer wrote down the wrong number (misplaced the decimal). There's a urine test out there that I'm sure goes away as well as part of the deal.

Where there's smoke there's fire. Buyer beware.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Janoris Jenkins had ten times the red flags Roby has, and he wasn't as talented as Roby. Roby will still be a first round pick, and whoever takes him will look like a genius.