• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boy's Science Fair Project Concludes Tom Brady is a Cheater

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like 3 months old.......

Unless another kid stole the idea from the first kid and flatten his balls

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the article, the family's favorite QB is Jameis Winston. I'm no fan of Brady, but they could have set their sights a bit higher...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like 3 months old.......

Unless another kid stole the idea from the first kid and flatten his balls

Yup this article already came up in a post a while back.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barstool Sports

Response to this from Barstool sports (link above) - and I agree with it wholeheartedly:

What a fucking asshole this kid is. And it’s not just that he hates Tom Brady either. Everybody hates Tom Brady, but what kind of fugazi science project is this? I mean if I’m understanding this correctly his entire thesis was based on that fact that since his fucking puss ass arm and his unathletic mom threw the ball longer with deflated footballs that means Brady cheated? Hey dickface that’s not what deflategate is about. It’s that the balls deflated naturally because of the weather. Ideal gas law…ever heard of it? Didn’t think so. So why don’t you stick with fucking watching cartoons and and leave the big boy stuff to the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent. And the worst part is this kid won his science fair with fake shit? Who was the judge? Goodell? Such a joke. I hope somebody stuffs this kid in a locker and takes all his lunch money. I hope Ben Brady and that big old hog of his fucks the shit out of this kids girlfriend in 10 years.

PS – What type of asshole 10 year old has the name Ace? You should have to earn that name. Only dickhead parents would give their kid that type of dickhead name. That’s how you end up with this type of dick sucking for a fake ass science project. Fuck this kid.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have missed this the first time around.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barstool Sports

Response to this from Barstool sports (link above) - and I agree with it wholeheartedly:

What a fucking asshole this kid is. And it’s not just that he hates Tom Brady either. Everybody hates Tom Brady, but what kind of fugazi science project is this? I mean if I’m understanding this correctly his entire thesis was based on that fact that since his fucking puss ass arm and his unathletic mom threw the ball longer with deflated footballs that means Brady cheated? Hey dickface that’s not what deflategate is about. It’s that the balls deflated naturally because of the weather. Ideal gas law…ever heard of it? Didn’t think so. So why don’t you stick with fucking watching cartoons and and leave the big boy stuff to the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent. And the worst part is this kid won his science fair with fake shit? Who was the judge? Goodell? Such a joke. I hope somebody stuffs this kid in a locker and takes all his lunch money. I hope Ben Brady and that big old hog of his fucks the shit out of this kids girlfriend in 10 years.

PS – What type of asshole 10 year old has the name Ace? You should have to earn that name. Only dickhead parents would give their kid that type of dickhead name. That’s how you end up with this type of dick sucking for a fake ass science project. Fuck this kid.

Why would anybody read anything Barstool sports?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anybody read anything Barstool sports?

I never do.. but stumbled upon this article when this story was posted months (years?) ago and thought it hit the nail on the head perfectly.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the kids name is Ace .... I think that tells me everything i need to know about this family .....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13277.jpg