• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: boys (2-4) vs WTF (1-5) er WFT

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No points in the 3rd but a huge opportunity coming

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duckfoot hurt some webbing on the FG

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some points , good deal

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kid is getting mentions

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok good 3-out

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lord

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duckfoot being duckfoot

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant compare stats without looking at opponent stats.
How about you compare our D stats with last years D stats, look at the trend towards improvement and then do the eye test on production on the field, regardless of playing bad/good teams or not.

I’m not a stat guru, but I know what I see. Stats can be skewed by allowing big plays to happen. We happened to excel on our D in allowing 40+ yard scampers by mobile QBs and plays that attacked our absurd LBing and inept safety play, particularly in the first Quarter of games this year. Changes in the secondary and LB Core has improved that weakness significantly under my ‘eye test’.

Now that could regress, of course. But what I’m seeing is an emerging D that is slowing becoming a dominant force...at last. Won’t buy into it until I see this against Teams with better Os. But I’m excited to see what happens with that D in the future.

I’ve said this all season...the D and, in particular, our DLine is what dragged my ass back into fandom. I see seeds growing and beginning to reward us at this moment in time.

In fact, I believe (given my KNOWN ceiling of optimism) with our DLine en point, and playing with cohesion, communication, ferocity and TEAM focused bullying, we have a top 5 group...imo top 3...LOL

I boldly predict...if things go our way with some luck and barring injuries...

We are gonna be the Shite team that no one wants to play...if we get into the playoffs. If you remember, Aaron Donald can single handedly WRECK a good offense, when not accounted for...and we have 4-5 BEASTS on our line.

Course, we all know what an OPTIMISTIC crazy cat I am :)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you compare our D stats with last years D stats, look at the trend towards improvement and then do the eye test on production on the field, regardless of playing bad/good teams or not.

I’m not a stat guru, but I know what I see. Stats can be skewed by allowing big plays to happen. We happened to excel on our D in allowing 40+ yard scampers by mobile QBs and plays that attacked our absurd LBing and inept safety play, particularly in the first Quarter of games this year. Changes in the secondary and LB Core has improved that weakness significantly under my ‘eye test’.

Now that could regress, of course. But what I’m seeing is an emerging D that is slowing becoming a dominant force...at last. Won’t buy into it until I see this against Teams with better Os. But I’m excited to see what happens with that D in the future.

I’ve said this all season...the D and, in particular, our DLine is what dragged my ass back into fandom. I see seeds growing and beginning to reward us at this moment in time.

In fact, I believe (given my KNOWN ceiling of optimism) with our DLine en point, and playing with cohesion, communication, ferocity and TEAM focused bullying, we have a top 5 group...imo top 3...LOL

I boldly predict...if things go our way with some luck and barring injuries...

We are gonna be the Shite team that no one wants to play...if we get into the playoffs. If you remember, Aaron Donald can single handedly WRECK a good offense, when not accounted for...and we have 4-5 BEASTS on our line.

Course, we all know what an OPTIMISTIC crazy cat I am :)

I thought you were referring to improvements within this season. We are a much better defense this season, sadly still with a propensity for giving up the big play.

I see the product on the field this year, and I see our record setting team of four straight losses by double digits. I see a loss to the winless NYG, gifted to them by our QB. Then I look at the wins and see a victory over a Injury decimated Eagles team...and a Dallas team with so many injuries, I would say they more resemble a collegiate team.