• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: boys (2-4) vs WTF (1-5) er WFT

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas gives up 34 PPG and NYG give up 24 PPG. We scored 11 and 4 under their average.

Ravens and Rams give up 17 PPG and Arizona gives up 20.

Cant compare stats without looking at opponent stats.
Thank you for the knowledge. I believe I have already stated I know it was Dallas. I have stated that more than once. All I said is he played pretty well and why don't you guys give him some credit. I am not going to continue to repeat myself ... you'll have to see things the way you do and I will do the same.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were referring to improvements within this season. We are a much better defense this season, sadly still with a propensity for giving up the big play.

I see the product on the field this year, and I see our record setting team of four straight losses by double digits. I see a loss to the winless NYG, gifted to them by our QB. Then I look at the wins and see a victory over a Injury decimated Eagles team...and a Dallas team with so many injuries, I would say they more resemble a collegiate team.
We are losing team trying out guys to see what we have , to me all this playoff talk is knee jerk reactions to a win over a putrid rival . We aren’t a playoff caliber team and people are fooling themselves thinking we are 6 wins and in or not

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the knowledge. I believe I have already stated I know it was Dallas. I have stated that more than once. All I said is he played pretty well and why don't you guys give him some credit. I am not going to continue to repeat myself ... you'll have to see things the way you do and I will do the same.

Because I don’t think he played that well. I gave him credit...he hit two throws any of us can make And those inflated below average stats.

These two plays covered over 80 yards. Allen had 194 yards.