• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bowman over willis???

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear what you're sayin' 44, but I don't think it's Bowman over Willis, I think it's Lewis over Willis. In the future I expect Willis will receive the same level of respect afforded to Lewis today. That said, I do hope his pick for HC of TY is accurate and if the voting were to take place today it would be.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Matthews? So, the media is going to say he is the best because he gets sacks. Then when he can't get sacks they are going to say he is the best for not getting sacks? Fuck that noise. Nobody gave a crap when Justin Smith was getting a lot of pressures and no sacks. LaMarr Woodley is hands down the other All-Pro OLB with 9.0 sacks on the year.

Peter King is a tool.

At least Bowman is playing at a level that deserves All-Pro, instead of King just slobbing on Packers testicles because of what they did previous seasons.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hear what you're sayin' 44, but I don't think it's Bowman over Willis, I think it's Lewis over Willis. In the future I expect Willis will receive the same level of respect afforded to Lewis today. That said, I do hope his pick for HC of TY is accurate and if the voting were to take place today it would be.

at a certain point though we need to respect the fact that willis makes his other backer that much better. Lewis is having another incredible year (HGH anyone?) and deserves a spot right next to willis. willis without bowman = all-pro. bowman without willis = maybe a pro-bowler

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Willis over Lewis as well. Think if we had that All Pro Defense with Ngata and Allen as our book ends. I think you could make a strong argument for Rogers over Joseph as well.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He named Clay Matthews 1st All-Pro so far this year. Holy shit, that is hilarious.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Willis over Bowman... but Bowman will be a great player for us

hey, this is the way i look at it. instead of worrying why Willis is disrepected by King (one person), i'm ELATED on Bowman.....VERY happy!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Allen at 34DE. Interesting. Rogers over Joseph is another option too.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at a certain point though we need to respect the fact that willis makes his other backer that much better. Lewis is having another incredible year (HGH anyone?) and deserves a spot right next to willis. willis without bowman = all-pro. bowman without willis = maybe a pro-bowler

he eats deer antlers, they make him buff

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bowman has deserved it so far this year. He's stealing tackles from Willis left and right. If he can continue this level of play Willis and Bowman should really both be there. Definitely take Willis over Bowman at this point because I'd take Willis over every person in this world, Ray Lewis included.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What could we get for Willis in a trade? Would you trade Willis if it meant being able to draft Andrew Luck?