• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowl Games

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there are some really unexciting matchups this year especially the pre Dec 30 games. With a few exceptions I dont know that I will be watching many of them.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch as I am an addict.

I will be all over that Washington State game.

I have always wanted to have Nebraska in the Vegas Bowl to give me an excuse to go Vegas. Usually, I travel to Vegas without my wife, last May I took her. She had a great time. But I would have a BLAST at the Las Vegas Bowl. It can be cold and many people do not attend because right now, they are all fair weather fans. If the Las Vegas Bowl would take a B1G team, the stadium would be full.

I will watch the Sheraton, Little Caesars, Poinsettia, and the Military to check in on Maryland.

I will watch the Texas Bowl for Minnesota and see if Syracuse can stop their run game and the Pinstripe Bowl for the first time ever to check in on Rutgers. I purposefully skipped the Pinstripe Bowl because of the association to Dan Nero Beebe, I always hoped Texas would have to play in it.

I will take a nap after the Pinstripe so I can stay up for the Citrus Bowl and the BWW Bowl.

Alamo Bowl I am hoping it is B1G officials on that one. Hopefully, Texas gets curb stomped. But I think Oregon is having mental issues now and I full expect Oregon to completely lay down.

None of the New Year's Eve games have me intrigued enough to watch. Maybe the Duke A&M matchup, but I don't care. Other than I hope Manziel does something asinine and announces he is leaving A&M.

New Year's Day, oh yeah. I will probably watch every game in January 2014, except for Go Daddy and Compass. How come the State of Alabama has to schedule crap bowl games right before the MNC game?

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch as I am an addict.

I will be all over that Washington State game.

I have always wanted to have Nebraska in the Vegas Bowl to give me an excuse to go Vegas. Usually, I travel to Vegas without my wife, last May I took her. She had a great time. But I would have a BLAST at the Las Vegas Bowl. It can be cold and many people do not attend because right now, they are all fair weather fans. If the Las Vegas Bowl would take a B1G team, the stadium would be full.

I will watch the Sheraton, Little Caesars, Poinsettia, and the Military to check in on Maryland.

I will watch the Texas Bowl for Minnesota and see if Syracuse can stop their run game and the Pinstripe Bowl for the first time ever to check in on Rutgers. I purposefully skipped the Pinstripe Bowl because of the association to Dan Nero Beebe, I always hoped Texas would have to play in it.

I will take a nap after the Pinstripe so I can stay up for the Citrus Bowl and the BWW Bowl.

Alamo Bowl I am hoping it is B1G officials on that one. Hopefully, Texas gets curb stomped. But I think Oregon is having mental issues now and I full expect Oregon to completely lay down.

None of the New Year's Eve games have me intrigued enough to watch. Maybe the Duke A&M matchup, but I don't care. Other than I hope Manziel does something asinine and announces he is leaving A&M.

New Year's Day, oh yeah. I will probably watch every game in January 2014, except for Go Daddy and Compass. How come the State of Alabama has to schedule crap bowl games right before the MNC game?

Iusually record allof thembut this year is prolly gonna just be the B1G and the stuff from dec 29 on