• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you're worried the same is going to happen to you. Ya know, since you were accused of the same "bitching to PMs" actions

He got banned because he couldnt or wouldnt STFU. He got the pics taken down and then couldnt let it go. Nobody wants to hear people bitching to them all day. Instead of fighting it, learn a lesson from it.

You weren't here, Snoogs was

and yet somehow you know how it actually went down while Snoogs is clueless. Let me guess, you read that thread didn't ya?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I can see how you see it that way. I don't have the timestamps on the PM's of their exchange, but I know they were all sent back and forth well before HD showed up talking about Uno in that daily thread.

But, I can see how it was taken as a victory lap on HD's part, but I don't think that was his intention. I think HD was honestly pissed off and Uno for the shitty PM's he was getting, and found people who were sympathetic to that level of hate for Uno...even if the hate from the CBS guys was in jest.

HD is a good guy. I have a feeling he is drunk off his ass right now on his vacation and getting some R&R. When he gets back I'll bring the subject up, or HD may already be ready to let him back. No ideas, he is unplugged right now.

no no...most of us fucking hate uno.....its still a minority that want him back....like i said i want to be able to post that massive chin here....

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and yet somehow you know how it actually went down while Snoogs is clueless. Let me guess, you read that thread didn't ya?

No not one bit of it

Ford gave the same summary everyone else did. But Ford and HD benefit ZERO from lying about it

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to talk about how Uno controls the daily thread conversation, regardless of whether he is here or not?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you're worried the same is going to happen to you. Ya know, since you were accused of the same "bitching to PMs" actions

He got banned because he couldnt or wouldnt STFU. He got the pics taken down and then couldnt let it go. Nobody wants to hear people bitching to them all day. Instead of fighting it, learn a lesson from it.

I'm not in the least bit worried about it happening to me.

And the two posts I reported were right in line with what Fordman and Hammer said couldn't happen around here. I was "accused" by Pete and Buccs.. Not by any moderators.

Because the posts I reported were in direct contrast with what the mods told us to do.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not one bit of it

Ford gave the same summary everyone else did. But Ford and HD benefit ZERO from lying about it

I agree, so how about Ford and HD show us some of these infamous PMs and e-mails that got him banned. I've only been asking to see them for about five days now.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to talk about how Uno controls the daily thread conversation, regardless of whether he is here or not?

well this is all new to me

but yea I wont be commenting on it after today.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no shit huh?

:lame:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see how you see it that way. I don't have the timestamps on the PM's of their exchange, but I know they were all sent back and forth well before HD showed up talking about Uno in that daily thread.

But, I can see how it was taken as a victory lap on HD's part, but I don't think that was his intention. I think HD was honestly pissed off and Uno for the shitty PM's he was getting, and found people who were sympathetic to that level of hate for Uno...even if the hate from the CBS guys was in jest.

HD is a good guy. I have a feeling he is drunk off his ass right now on his vacation and getting some R&R. When he gets back I'll bring the subject up, or HD may already be ready to let him back. No ideas, he is unplugged right now.

My money is that Hammer is masturbating to the pic I posted last week of the guy with 2 trout stuffed in his ass.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all good... I'm not fighting for Uno's reinstatement..

And with the exception of Rock, I'd echo your statement for all of us, we're all good guys...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, so how about Ford and HD show us some of these infamous PMs and e-mails that got him banned. I've only been asking to see them for about five days now.

I hope they never do ... its great

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
later guys

im out early today, go bruins

and in african handball, go david stern

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much it in a nutshell.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the first time I have ever seen you bring it up.

:laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are not my PM's to share. I'd share in a second if they were mine.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
later guys

im out early today, go bruins

and in african handball, go david stern

daft-punk.gif