• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but Rock (and ya'll know I like Rock) did bait him like a large mouth bass in a Georgia pond with his "Did your mother have a difficult time giving birth to that chin?" and "My avatar is not Uno, Hammer, it's my step-brother Bob." comments.

Bullshit Gen

I dont hate UNO ... but that guy gave people just as much shit as he took if not more. He was just far worse at handling it

The guy laid down the law for him and he didnt wanna listen. Its nobody else's fault

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit Gen

I dont hate UNO ... but that guy gave people just as much shit as he took if not more. He was just far worse at handling it

The guy laid down the law for him and he didnt wanna listen. Its nobody else's fault

my man b mcpickles speakin da truth

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit Gen

:2cents:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I orchastrated the whole thing from Dublin :suds:

possibly....in all fairness rock had less to do with it than i did...sake gave me an idea...i ran with it...found a couple of huge chin pics....a video of uno dancing like a pheg and other wonderful things....when rock saw what the night crew left...he couldnt help himself....john also had an uno avatar too...but everyone seems to forget that...and blade wasnt there that night but gets blamed for somw reason

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"trying to look cool" or if you prefer to word it as "trying to entertain" is one of the core principles of message boarding.

I have a masters in message boarding and you're wrong.

The core principle of message boarding is pwning the newbz.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you have to "face own" people on a message board. Its the gold standard of message boarding.

Sheesh

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like how you were conveniently absent for all the fireworks thursday...

I was in a golf tournament and I missed a lot.

I wasn't here, either, so I can't say anything about it.

Plus, I already said 2 weeks ago I would leave this whole topic of "us vs. mods" alone, and I meant it.

It's extremely hard not to comment on how so many of us just simply cannot walk away from a dead equine carcass.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna lie, I like the approach you guys take. But can you give us Uno back please?

I can sell you something.

It has nothing to do with what was said here or anything like that. This was straight up HD's call. He is gone until Wednesday and will probably be in a better mood at that time. So maybe?

Honestly though, the back and forth that HD and Uno had was pretty uncalled for. HD was willing to work with him, then Uno threatened the legal aspect and HD got ticked. That is when he said "fine, I'll tell them to stop but STFU" and Uno couldn't shut the fuck up. So he was booted. I'll mention that you guys really want him back and that maybe one week off was enough for Uno to get it through his head that HD wasn't trying to protect anyone trolling his image but literally wanted to know what Uno expected HD to be able to do.

So short answer...maybe. But it will be another couple of days before it is an actual option.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"trying to look cool" or if you prefer to word it as "trying to entertain" is one of the core principles of message boarding.

Wrap it in whatever bow you want to. But he did that to Uno for purposes of ingratiation. At least on some level.

VP has already argued it to death with you and you consistently refused to acknowledge any of his points. So I'm not going to rehash... Because I've already learned that you hate taking a firm stance on anything.

It's all good... When you're not discussing board moderation, you seem a decent poster.. But your politicking leaves something to be desired..

Nope, he did it so that he would stop getting bitchy PM's.