• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno is just gonna change his ISP and come back ... one of the very few I could see doing it

He already tried making new IDs to come back with. It's hard to get by these guys.

plus even if he was able to get by the admins we'd be able to tell it was Uno and someone would rat him out.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to find GD and Brock...

Not it.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he deserved to be banned, but that's my personal opinion. I know the admins do their jobs, but some of you will be happy he isnt here. I would just tell Uno to fuck off if he started pulling that shit.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he deserved to be banned, but that's my personal opinion. I know the admins do their jobs, but some of you will be happy he isnt here. I would just tell Uno to fuck off if he started pulling that shit.

I agree, and did not agree with the pic posting stuff, but Uno is a douche so frankly, I don't give a shit.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

hammer warned him a couple of times to stop...uno being uno couldnt help himself

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pardon me, moral authority

Megaphone.jpg

PS this isnt terrorism where innocent people were killed or maimed...but you know that, dr. mcgillicuddy...right?

LOL... It's got nothing to do with moral authority. Has to do with the hypocrisy of your outrage at Uno, while you simultaneously laugh at death when it's convenient for your message boarding..

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Thanks buccs..

also the animals were pretty good....the house of the rising sun has always been a favorite of mine..buffalo springfield did a song called for what its worth...you have heard it a zillion times for sure...also skynard was great

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some of you are ecstatic that Uno is gone. So now what?

This question reminds me of when The Coyote actually kills the Road Runner is Seth Mcfarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy, you dont believe me, go see the clip yourself, its the internet, you can find it.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some of you are ecstatic that Uno is gone. So now what?

Don't look at me, I enjoy his daily mouth foamings and complete meltdowns when I would poke him with a stick. First post I had after my ban was lifted was asking to get him back.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer warned him a couple of times to stop...uno being uno couldnt help himself

True, but Rock (and ya'll know I like Rock) did bait him like a large mouth bass in a Georgia pond with his "Did your mother have a difficult time giving birth to that chin?" and "My avatar is not Uno, Hammer, it's my step-brother Bob." comments.