• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have sake pm it to you

Pass...

I see St. Johnsbury is only about an hour east of where i'll be, as the crow flies. But that's probably a three-hour drive on northern Vermont's "roads."

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Pass...

I see St. Johnsbury is only about an hour east of where i'll be, as the crow flies. But that's probably a three-hour drive on northern Vermont's "roads."

yeah...they are a bit windy and indirect....but it is scenic at the least...if you see a sign that indicates there may be moose crossing the road please listen to the following advice.

there are moose all over vermont....fucking everywhere..for the state of vermont to feel compelled enough to put up a sign indicating that moose may frequent that particular area....it is fucking moose alley....and they will fuck your car right up.....and you if you arent lucky

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...they are a bit windy and indirect....but it is scenic at the least...if you see a sign that indicates there may be moose crossing the road please listen to the following advice.

there are moose all over vermont....fucking everywhere..for the state of vermont to feel compelled enough to put up a sign indicating that moose may frequent that particular area....it is fucking moose alley....and they will fuck your car right up.....and you if you arent lucky

I hear ya. Especially given how the state is with regards to ANY kind of signage.

We've seen several before, but we've been fortunate in our encounters with them so far. If we get hit this trip, I'm coming back and v-punching you in your gonadal region.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron 16 free throws

the pacers 17

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers probably weren't winning tonight anyways, but the refs absolutely made sure we weren't going to find out

Expect them to call lots of meaningless fouls on the Heat in the last 5 minutes to balance out the foul shooting numbers

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA! Florida Atlantic with a grand slam in the top of the ninth!