• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent posted a GIF in 2 weeks HU .... LOL

Cheerfully withdrawn. Insert BUCCS' name where yours was.

BUT, if we were to go back a couple of weeks? I'm sure we'd find countless tasteful, high-quality GIFs courtesy of Pickles, cause he's all about quality.

Amirite?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUT, if we were to go back a couple of weeks? I'm sure we'd find countless tasteful, high-quality GIFs courtesy of Pickles, cause he's all about quality.

Amirite?

I aim to please

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was just myth. He actually performs on stage, I dont see the big deal. Its not like its some "Lord of the dance" crap.

All right I'm out. Peace yo.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
possibly....in all fairness rock had less to do with it than i did...sake gave me an idea...i ran with it...found a couple of huge chin pics....a video of uno dancing like a pheg and other wonderful things....when rock saw what the night crew left...he couldnt help himself....john also had an uno avatar too...but everyone seems to forget that...and blade wasnt there that night but gets blamed for somw reason

:2cents:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't he just say "that isn't me" and then ignore it? Seems like it would eventually die down, but as soon as he showed his spandexed jimmies were rustled it was all over but the crying.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Amirite?

i went on strike till pickles came back

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with what was said here or anything like that. This was straight up HD's call. He is gone until Wednesday and will probably be in a better mood at that time. So maybe?

Honestly though, the back and forth that HD and Uno had was pretty uncalled for. HD was willing to work with him, then Uno threatened the legal aspect and HD got ticked. That is when he said "fine, I'll tell them to stop but STFU" and Uno couldn't shut the fuck up. So he was booted. I'll mention that you guys really want him back and that maybe one week off was enough for Uno to get it through his head that HD wasn't trying to protect anyone trolling his image but literally wanted to know what Uno expected HD to be able to do.

So short answer...maybe. But it will be another couple of days before it is an actual option.

Errrrr . . . we do?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a golf tournament and I missed a lot.

For those of you that missed the best thread in Sportshoopla history, it starts in Wednesdays thread with the evening posts and continues all day Thursday.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with what was said here or anything like that. This was straight up HD's call. He is gone until Wednesday and will probably be in a better mood at that time. So maybe?

Honestly though, the back and forth that HD and Uno had was pretty uncalled for. HD was willing to work with him, then Uno threatened the legal aspect and HD got ticked. That is when he said "fine, I'll tell them to stop but STFU" and Uno couldn't shut the fuck up. So he was booted. I'll mention that you guys really want him back and that maybe one week off was enough for Uno to get it through his head that HD wasn't trying to protect anyone trolling his image but literally wanted to know what Uno expected HD to be able to do.

So short answer...maybe. But it will be another couple of days before it is an actual option.

i'd like him back for the backtracking entertainment purposes alone

"the admins are lying!!!"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, he did it so that he would stop getting bitchy PM's.

I'd be more inclined to believe that if he didn't come here first, air Uno's laundry for the Uno haters to use as fodder, then needle at him over and over again while simultaneously telling him to shut up. Then after every quip, he took an e-lap around the room collecting high-fives from everyone with their hand up.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't he just say "that isn't me" and then ignore it? Seems like it would eventually die down, but as soon as he showed his spandexed jimmies were rustled it was all over but the crying.

Ford

I'll give you a good piece of advice.

If you guys ignore this topic for a couple days or dont comment back on it. It will slowly go away.

You're in the middle something that hasnt stopped in 5 years. 1 lunatic removed, Im sure a few of the others will hang themselves soon enough

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna lie, I like the approach you guys take. But can you give us Uno back please?

I can sell you something. How about my seester?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

yup, definitely mexican

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more inclined to believe that if he didn't come here first, air Uno's laundry for the Uno haters to use as fodder, then needle at him over and over again while simultaneously telling him to shut up. Then after every quip, he took an e-lap around the room collecting high-fives from everyone with their hand up.

ill tell hammer i want him back if we get to post pics and he posts the pms uno sent him....its not worth it otherwise

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you're worried the same is going to happen to you. Ya know, since you were accused of the same "bitching to PMs" actions

He got banned because he couldnt or wouldnt STFU. He got the pics taken down and then couldnt let it go. Nobody wants to hear people bitching to them all day. Instead of fighting it, learn a lesson from it.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Ford

I'll give you a good piece of advice.

If you guys ignore this topic for a couple days or dont comment back on it. It will slowly go away.

You're in the middle something that hasnt stopped in 5 years. 1 lunatic removed, Im sure a few of the others will hang themselves soon enough

what about me pickles? have you gone for 2 weeks and forgotten about my sensative needs?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see how you see it that way. I don't have the timestamps on the PM's of their exchange, but I know they were all sent back and forth well before HD showed up talking about Uno in that daily thread.

But, I can see how it was taken as a victory lap on HD's part, but I don't think that was his intention. I think HD was honestly pissed off and Uno for the shitty PM's he was getting, and found people who were sympathetic to that level of hate for Uno...even if the hate from the CBS guys was in jest.

HD is a good guy. I have a feeling he is drunk off his ass right now on his vacation and getting some R&R. When he gets back I'll bring the subject up, or HD may already be ready to let him back. No ideas, he is unplugged right now.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about me pickles? have you gone for 2 weeks and forgotten about my sensative needs?

NEVER!

Only certain ones here are allowed to complain. You and I natrually

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you're worried the same is going to happen to you. Ya know, since you were accused of the same "bitching to PMs" actions

He got banned because he couldnt or wouldnt STFU. He got the pics taken down and then couldnt let it go. Nobody wants to hear people bitching to them all day. Instead of fighting it, learn a lesson from it.

yeah i think you are spot on here pickles....he sees the writing on the wall....i did all the things he accused me of too....i did a victory lap and high fives and all that