• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't here, Snoogs was

and yet somehow you know how it actually went down while Snoogs is clueless. Let me guess, you read that thread didn't ya?

All I hear when I read this is "Uno is a dick and I'm glad he's gone"

There was no reason for Hammer to come and publicly humiliate him...

Since he was so deep in PM conversations, all of that could have been handled with him saying "take down the pics" and telling Uno privately that he needed to stop bothering him.

Instead he came and said "I'm officially asking all of you to take down these pics, but I'm not going to give me own personal opinion on the matter"

and then over the next hour, proceeded to give his personal opinion on the matter and needled at Uno until he was ready to ban him.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I think 8 or 9 people have said that so far. It doesn't work.

no because every day since...(FRIDAY AND TODAY)...someone who wasnt here that day wants to know about it....and of course everyone starts talking about it...it will eventually die out

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking twat whistle. I hope Rosie O'Donnell give you cunnilingus cancer

turk.gif

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade hearts Uno

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I hear when I read this is "Uno is a dick and I'm glad he's gone"

There was no reason for Hammer to come and publicly humiliate him...

Since he was so deep in PM conversations, all of that could have been handled with him saying "take down the pics" and telling Uno privately that he needed to stop bothering him.

Instead he came and said "I'm officially asking all of you to take down these pics, but I'm not going to give me own personal opinion on the matter"

and then over the next hour, proceeded to give his personal opinion on the matter and needled at Uno until he was ready to ban him.

I couldn't care less either way about UNo. I rarely dealt with him anyway. Just odd how you were there, saw it go down but still get it twisted.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no because every day since...(FRIDAY AND TODAY)...someone who wasnt here that day wants to know about it....and of course everyone starts talking about it...it will eventually die out

VP, Gen and Zig how many emails have you gotten from Rocks Evil Twin (I am not allowed to say his name)

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less either way about UNo. I rarely dealt with him anyway. Just odd how you were there, saw it go down but still get it twisted.

I don't think I got anything twisted... Hammer came here to poke at Uno in front of an audience. How could you possibly deny that?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP, Gen and Zig how many emails have you gotten from Rocks Evil Twin (I am not allowed to say his name)

I only got the 2 or 3 the night of the incident. He's Gen's pen pal now

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
2spooky-36490.gif

someone save my vp gif this time...he's never here when you need em

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't here because I was banned again, but I imagined it went something like this Between Hammer and Uno

dancing-fail-o.gif

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid gifsoup is blocked at my job now LOLOL