• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoog you're two posts away from "THIS IS OUR FUCKING CITY BITCHES!!"

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Your bouncers wouldn't let me into Stans with my Boston hat on but it was probably because I didn't look gay enough

are you still working the glory hole???? you said dirt wasnt even there and his brothers still made you man it for 4 hourd

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being laughed at by everybody.

Because you're angry...

Because Boston sports is whooping that ass..

Ron

You embaress your own fan base daily.

The ones that support the shit you say is more about getting under my skin than it is about believing the bullshit you spew

As for your previous post. I dont care about hockey, but that doesn't mean I represent all New Yorkers in that regard. I know many Rangers fans still sick over that loss, I'm just not one of them

As for the Knicks? Simple really, no chance they were winning it all, so pissing on the Celtics was a nice consolation.

I've made it crystal clear that the Yankees and Giants are where my heart lies I'm sports.

Which makes it more embarrassing for you that i know more NBA than you could dream to know

You suck, you've never taken a loss like a man on this board in your life. So don't think in that regard you represent all your Brethren in Boston

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry Nasty .... I have this for you, I remember you agreed with me regarding her hotness

Maria-Menounos.gif

Built for speed!

:yahoo:

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs, you've had a few... PLEASE head on over to the Patriots page and give your thoughts on the Tebow signing.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccs why don't you sit the next few plays out...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most....rememeberr won tit....funna happen again bother

shame that I am leaving soon, BUCCS about to get epic up in this bitch

someone get an admin to spar with him and record it

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron

You embaress your own fan base daily.

The ones that support the shit you say is more about getting under my skin than it is about believing the bullshit you spew

As for your previous post. I dont care about hockey, but that doesn't mean I represent all New Yorkers in that regard. I know many Rangers fans still sick over that loss, I'm just not one of them

As for the Knicks? Simple really, no chance they were winning it all, so pissing on the Celtics was a nice consolation.

I've made it crystal clear that the Yankees and Giants are where my heart lies I'm sports.

Which makes it more embarrassing for you that i know more NBA than you could dream to know

You suck, you've never taken a loss like a man on this board in your life. So don't think in that regard you represent all your Brethren in Boston

How do you mean, I never take a loss like a man on this board?