• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the most part i agree

big exception happening in Beantown right now though. You can tell by how livid Dirt is

The exception happening in Beantown right now has much more to do with Buccholz's greasy forearm, Ortiz finding the key he seemingly lost to his mid-2000's medicine cabinet, and whatever has turned Lackey, Lester, and Nava from shit to not shit than Farrell.

But all kidding aside, Farrell has had to have made a positive difference, just by replacing what was there before.

Oh...and Stephen Drew.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god Pats sign Tebow

I actually called this months ago but thought I was wrong

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god Pats sign Tebow

I actually called this months ago but thought I was wrong

Please tell me this is true and not a cruel Monday joke.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The exception happening in Beantown right now has much more to do with Buccholz's greasy forearm, Ortiz finding the key he seemingly lost to his mid-2000's medicine cabinet, and whatever has turned Lackey, Lester, and Nava from shit to not shit than Farrell.

But all kidding aside, Farrell has had to have made a positive difference, just by replacing what was there before.

Oh...and Stephen Drew.

yeah, you might want to look at Ortiz' last couple years.....2013 aint an aberration

Nava was never shit in his young career

Lester is about what he was pre 2012

Clay had this kind of season a couple years ago

Lackey, healthy, and when he was healthy, he was a 15 game winning 4.5 era guy, which is about where he'd end up

not one person you mentioned is having an aberrant year to this point

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly disagree ... depending on the style of ball the team plays under the manager

For the reds its not much of a difference, because that lineup can mash and will hit

The phils used to be that and could overcome Charlie's mistakes. But they arent that team any longer and he does nothing to help them manufacture runs and any mistakes he makes are magnified because they cant hit themselves out of it. If they had a Maddon or a LaRussa (I know, shut it) they would be right on the Braves ass

I agree, there are some that are better than others at making shit less smelly...but in the end it's still shit.

You gotta have the horses, and like you said, Charlie doesn't have them anymore.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me this is true and not a cruel Monday joke.

hahahahha.....hope you fucker like circumsizing and jesus....fuck you assholes....take baby jesus and make him your own....fuck that assole

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Jackie Bradley wont get sent down all season, you're embarrasibg yourself, everyone can see it"

"Will middlebrooks will be .300 and 30 for the next ten Years, you're embarrassing yourself, everyone can see it"

I could spend a day on the bullshit spewed and the Sox fanbase agreed with. They suck, this is the real life Dirt now, fuck these bitches, they have always been a pussy fanbase

I am soooooo fucking turned on right now. I am going to hate fuck you all night long when you get here.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh...and Stephen Drew.

Well Buchholz said guys were afraid of Farrell lol "on paper' they had more talent last year but are better this year.

But yeah not hard to replace Booby i guess

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you might want to look at Ortiz' last couple years.....2013 aint an aberration

Nava was never shit in his young career

Lester is about what he was pre 2012

Clay had this kind of season a couple years ago

Lackey, healthy, and when he was healthy, he was a 15 game winning 4.5 era guy, which is about where he'd end up

not one person you mentioned is having an aberrant year to this point

Jesus fucking Christ...

"All kidding aside"...

Buy some Summer's Eve.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Talisa.

Alas........

Dont worry Nasty .... I have this for you, I remember you agreed with me regarding her hotness

Maria-Menounos.gif

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
tim tebow not only touches little kids on their dicks...he knifes their cocks right on up

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea this season kinda sucked i though ... shocked because the book was phenominal. Though there is still a decent amount of the 3rd book left

This is the pattern-amazing, shocking episode in episode 9, then they do some house-cleaning and set up in episode 10. They've done the same in the first 2 seasons.

And I thought this was the best season yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"most" is a stretch for me personally

A few are solid for me, the rest are no different than the fags that dont let Yankee fans into Boston bars around Fenway

That Cask and Faggots being the one

Your bouncers wouldn't let me into Stans with my Boston hat on but it was probably because I didn't look gay enough