• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holly Peers >>> Kate Upton

images

courtesy of holly peers

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dark horse team to earn Chase Utley's bat

Kansas City Royals

well seeing as the reds, redsox, yanks, rangers all have >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2B, some teams are already gone

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carp did have like an 0-22 stretch earlier but other than that he always seems to hit when he plays

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rihanna is just, well...as far as celebs go...not attractive

i just dont see it

face like a puggle, big ass

small tits

but she can take a punch

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well seeing as the reds, redsox, yanks, rangers all have >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2B, some teams are already gone

The yanks and their fans would be blow loads if they acquired Utley. In that shit league they use that worthless DH

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats been the talk here all season, but i doubt it

Depends where (both teams) are at when the deadline comes. Cant see Utley bringing much back in terms of prospects.

Where I do think you'll have a problem (unless they get good prospects), is I think they'll try to send him to a team that has a really good chance of winning the WS.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for nothing, its your own fan base here that would mock you for the comparison. Snoogie did it pages back calling him the next Hanley Ramirez. But we've seen you say, "he's the best defensive SS I'ver ever seen so I think it's worth mocking if you say it again.

The above has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I posted...and I don't remember seeing snoogy compare Iglesias to HanRam...and considering you're the source? Zero % chance that's what he actually said.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted: September 09, 1997More than four years after a University of Pennsylvania student touched off a national brouhaha by calling a group of black women ``water buffalo,'' the saga has ended.
The student, Eden Jacobowitz, has settled his lawsuit against the university.
Jacobowitz leaned out his sixth-floor dormitory window late one night in January 1993 and yelled down to five black sorority members who he thought were talking too loudly and disrupting his studying: ``Shut up, you water buffalo. If you're looking for a party, there's a zoo a mile from here.''

The women charged Jacobowitz, who was a freshman at the time, with racial harassment under the university's hate-speech policy. Jacobowitz insisted that his comment was not racist in meaning. He said the phrase ``water buffalo'' was a rough translation of a Hebrew word for foolish person.
The women dropped the charges in May 1993, saying they couldn't get a fair hearing because of media coverage.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The above has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I posted...and I don't remember seeing snoogy compare Iglesias to HanRam...and considering you're the source? Zero % chance that's what he actually said.

Snoogins accused you of making the comparrison, he was blowing your statement out of preportion at first. We call them jokes

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was making fun of you calling him the next Hanley Ramirez? You want the quote?