• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to hockey...

april: .154/.267/.250

Since: .269/.358/.479

He's be FAR FAR FAR better...

and the glove has been a very pleasant surprise...better than advertised.

insert Ox concluding I'm comparing him to Vizquel because of that last sentence...

but yes...ultimately I feel this team will be better off with WMB at 3rd and Iggy at Short (IF he continues to hit at a decent level)..which would make Drew expendable..

I don't expect to get very much...I don't expect to the sox to not have to eat some of that money...but I do expect they could find a couple of teams with some measure of interest.

He's had a good start to June... Largely because of his 4 hit game when the Red Sox put up 17 runs vs Texas.

He was brutal in April... and shitty in May... he had an Ok start in May, but aside from one 10 day stretch in early May, he was awful.

May 10-31 he hit .166...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias has been playing well this year. I am not about to call him the Red Sox starting SS just yet because of 1 month of finally hitting the ball.

WMB needs to be sent down when he returns and Iglesias has done a fine job in his stead. Until WMB proves he can play like he did for 2 months in 2012, he should be on a short leash

WMB needs to be sent down when he returns?

He's been playing in Pawtucket for the past week.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a good start to June... Largely because of his 4 hit game when the Red Sox put up 17 runs vs Texas.

He was brutal in April... and shitty in May... he had an Ok start in May, but aside from one 10 day stretch in early May, he was awful.

May 10-31 he hit .166...

Stick to football

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, faggots, I'd like to ruin today's thread by asking a simple question. Is North Colorado going to become the 51st states, thus sparking off a wave of isolated Republican communities in various states requesting statehood? or Will the Dems see the potential danger to their power and shut statehood requests down?

Soemthing like 37 out of 50 states have tried this.

Total non-story..

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias has been playing well this year. I am not about to call him the Red Sox starting SS just yet because of 1 month of finally hitting the ball.

WMB needs to be sent down when he returns and Iglesias has done a fine job in his stead. Until WMB proves he can play like he did for 2 months in 2012, he should be on a short leash

They keep playing well and winning with Iglesias, so he should stick for a while. Middlebrooks was disappointing with the glove AND the bat. Give him some time to figure it out in AAA. No rush getting him back at 3B that I can see.

Meanwhile, Carp. Is this guy for real!?!? Why would the Mariners let a bat like that go...or is he just going to crash and burn eventually? Guy hasn't stopped mashing all season.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear JD,

Kate Upton turns 21 today.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep playing well and winning with Iglesias, so he should stick for a while. Middlebrooks was disappointing with the glove AND the bat. Give him some time to figure it out in AAA. No rush getting him back at 3B that I can see.

Meanwhile, Carp. Is this guy for real!?!? Why would the Mariners let a bat like that go...or is he just going to crash and burn eventually? Guy hasn't stopped mashing all season.

Have I told you how handsome you look today?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably a little of both, but nobody bats well in Seattle except for roided up Boone and Martinez and slapper Bitchiro. See, e.g. Adrian Beltre. Safeco killed uber prospect of the century Jesus Monstero after all.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dark horse team to earn Chase Utley's bat

Kansas City Royals

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
world

holly peers

god damnnnnnn