• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joba telling Mo anything other than "Your bathwater is ready Mr. Rivera" is just plain stupid.

They should duke it out like honorable men would

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles, you may just get proven wrong very soon.

The Phillies have 6 games coming up against the Reds and Marlins. Before that 2 with the Indians. If they can roll through the Indians, a sweep should be easy in the next series. That team sucks.

I think the Indians are a little better then you're giving them credit for personally. Not great, but they def do not stink

Also, they murdered the phils in their first 2 game series this year.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there even the slightest doubt that HibernationWindshield will Scott Richmond the crap out of Scott Jenkins?

He spent the whole offseason humping how much depth the Jays have this year, and yet the Jays are starting the likes of Ramon Ortiz 1.5 months into the season

Yup and still saying how much depth they have. Jenkins just one of the youngins coming up. Sean nolin would have been the first to come up but he hadnt pitched yet because of arm problems. And if he returns to form now that he is back i expect he will be the next to be called up.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimate coward???

I took two days off of posting for my jhoo-ish holiday. It want because they lost 4 of 5

-Vintage Panties

Of course, the day I came back, they had lost the day before, but it still made sense in Heatwave's mind

It never occurred to him as odd that I would hide from the boards because of Yankee losses... and then reappear on the day after a Yankee loss

So are you in the mood to talk Jays today unlike Friday? Such cowardice

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP , Nasty

Know anything on this Vidal Sassoon Nuno guy starting for Yanks today?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup and still saying how much depth they have. Jenkins just one of the youngins coming up.

Like I said, expect the Scott Richmonding of him to commence....

4.96 ERA last year in AA. Never pitched in AAA

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the ultimate coward

Friday, it was "I'm not in the mood to talk about it"

Want to bet he'll be in the mood today?

Not that Yankee fans should have any trouble with it since we only expanded our lead over the last-placers, but I wouldn't blame Red Sox fans one bit if they just played the "I'm not talking about it" card with him

That is not even possible.

The ultimate coward is the type of guy that while his team is in 1st place for a full year has no problem in discussing his team and refers to another as WLB and 3rd place talent who only disappears when predictions of a terrible postseason team come true.

You can't be an ultimate coward if you don't follow that season by over exaggerated claims of your teams talent and your division rival's lack there of followed by humongous cheer and statements of finality celebrating the winner of the division after just one game against that superior rival.

And if you are going to call someone the ultimate coward, you must make sure that after that 1 win, they have refused to talk about their own team solely because after that 1 win they have been absolutely terrible against that rival and all other quality opponents. But being an ultimate coward can't stop their because the ultimate coward must act like a little bitch by dropping little bits of bait yet still refusing to talk about the "greatness" of the team they once purported.

You see Heatwave is still here owning up to his words. That is not cowardly.

The Ultimate coward instantly tucks his tail and burrows his face under the pillow as soon as I call him out. That is the ultimate coward.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 k's against a team will do wonders for your averages this early in a season

True...

But he really hasn't had a bad start all year..

also he is still over a k per inning w/o that braves start

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Zig, I was in that 100 man league (late MLB with you) and I came in 2nd. I cashed in nicely last night thanks to Chris Sale in the rest of my leagues.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid ass if we beat the red sox in a series doesn't that constitute as "gaining ground" on a team.

And that starter yesterday was chad jenkins who was here last year. Not a new face on the block

Ummmm... last week, 8 games out of first place; this week 9.5 games out of first place.

that is NOT Gaining ground on the division.

Carry on.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not even possible.

The ultimate coward is the type of guy that while his team is in 1st place for a full year has no problem in discussing his team and refers to another as WLB and 3rd place talent who only disappears when predictions of a terrible postseason team come true.

You can't be an ultimate coward if you don't follow that season by over exaggerated claims of your teams talent and your division rival's lack there of followed by humongous cheer and statements of finality celebrating the winner of the division after just one game against that superior rival.

And if you are going to call someone the ultimate coward, you must make sure that after that 1 win, they have refused to talk about their own team solely because after that 1 win they have been absolutely terrible against that rival and all other quality opponents. But being an ultimate coward can't stop their because the ultimate coward must act like a little bitch by dropping little bits of bait yet still refusing to talk about the "greatness" of the team they once purported.

You see Heatwave is still here owning up to his words. That is not cowardly.

The Ultimate coward instantly tucks his tail and burrows his face under the pillow as soon as I call him out. That is the ultimate coward.

All I got out of that was FRONT RUNNING BITCH.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crunk Juice has like 70 something. I got up too late to change my day lineups. And I manged to cash with like 47 yesterday.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For comparison sake, does the 3rd string punter on the Packers tell Aaron Rodgers to fuck off?

Does Joel Anthony tell Lebron James to shut up?

i missed it, what did Joba do to Mo?