• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my father had a falling out at 17. Him and my mother were separated after I turned 1. He only attended one game of mine ever. That was because he could walk to it from his apartment. It was a basketball game at on 12th street in North Bergen a CYO game.

No high school games, no college games, not even a call when I got invited to play for Binghamton. He told me when I was 17, after I was getting write ups in the Jersey Journal and Hudson Dispatch "you'll never be anything". Everyday since, I pissed on him.

My bad, Ox.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
buehrle
reyes
bautista
encarnacion

are the highest contracts they have to pay for the next couple of years. none of which could or would stop the jays from going out and spending more money
on who????

i hear adam dunn is washed up...ubaldo jimenez too...

surely there are other turds the jays can grossly overspend on

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cano hired JayZ so he could market his product in Toronto?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buehrle
reyes
bautista
encarnacion

are the highest contracts they have to pay for the next couple of years. none of which could or would stop the jays from going out and spending more money

None of them individually can stop it

But collectively (and toss in Dickey, the money wasted on Romero/Santos) and other wasted money..... and the Jays are screwed for a while

Actually scratch that. The Jays are screwed for a while because they did a terrible job building their current roster. Not because they're handicapped in building their future roster

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys had to be hybrids back then. No way guys your size were butterfly Rock.

i wanted no part of playing goalie

i was horrible at it...didnt even want to attempt any kind of style

i was only wearing the pads

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Me and my father had a falling out at 17. Him and my mother were separated after I turned 1. He only attended one game of mine ever. That was because he could walk to it from his apartment. It was a basketball game at on 12th street in North Bergen a CYO game.

No high school games, no college games, not even a call when I got invited to play for Binghamton. He told me when I was 17, after I was getting write ups in the Jersey Journal and Hudson Dispatch "you'll never be anything". Everyday since, I pissed on him.

is this true

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However speaking of my dad, he worked for a moving company. That said moving company was moving Dave Winfield from Weehawken to his new mansion in Fort Lee. My father asked if he could have a glass of water because it was about 100 degress out that day. Winfield told him "no....theres a bodega about 1 mile down the road, you can get your water there". That and the fact Winfield didnt give them a dime for a tip.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However speaking of my dad, he worked for a moving company. That said moving company was moving Dave Winfield from Weehawken to his new mansion in Fort Lee. My father asked if he could have a glass of water because it was about 100 degress out that day. Winfield told him "no....theres a bodega about 1 mile down the road, you can get your water there". That and the fact Winfield didnt give them a dime for a tip.

Link or leave the boards forever!

Sincerely,

Heatwave

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees 4th in the AL but 12th in the Majors.

WTF are the White Sox doing that high, I guess I have to start paying attention to some of this teams.

12 out of 30 = middle of the pack

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not afraid to talk about those things. He chose canned beer and the bar over spending time with his children. Shit happens. and my mistakes I made in life, I never blamed anyone but myself. That shit is a cop out.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL dude, dont be sorry. I'm not. LIke I said earlier to Bucs, I'm cool talking about it.