• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostic

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have high hopes for this entire team

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bostic played a lot better than I thought he would. I know it is only one preseason game, but based upon the news coming out of camp I think he will definitely make an impact this season.

RctsGrinna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bostic played a lot better than I thought he would. I know it is only one preseason game, but based upon the news coming out of camp I think he will definitely make an impact this season.

I agree, I was also impressed with the way Khaseem Greene played. He played fast and slashed to the ball carrier. When he made a hit he brought the lumber with him.

I was happy with the way Frey played as the nickel corner also.

Off Topic:

On the offensive side I was very happy with the strength AJ showed at the line of scrimmage.

It was clear that if we lose Jay we are sunk, I was not impressed with either BU QB.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice to see a rookie come out and play well for a change....LOL

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I was also impressed with the way Khaseem Greene played. He played fast and slashed to the ball carrier. When he made a hit he brought the lumber with him.

I was happy with the way Frey played as the nickel corner also.

Off Topic:

On the offensive side I was very happy with the strength AJ showed at the line of scrimmage.

It was clear that if we lose Jay we are sunk, I was not impressed with either BU QB.

:agree:Both Bostic & Green made some plays. Was impressed by boths athleticism. But both missed a play or 2. But that is expected. Example : Green had a goal line stuff, which was great. He also had another opportunity on the goal line. Got the ball carrier @ aprox. the 2yrd line, but couldn't stop his foward progession into the end zone.
I like both guys. But am hesitent to name either a starter right now. But after 1 game I'm glad Phil drafted well to fill the LB spot for years to come.