• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Booking the Bella Feud

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so, we are all in agreement that this is one of the most horrible things Raw has done in a long time. So, I came up with an idea where we can pretend to be writing for the WWE. We have just been given the assignment of writing out the Bella Feud story line.

What do we do?

One rule to this assignment: We are not allowed to "future endeavor" the Bellas, even if that would be the best solution.

Here are three ideas I have.

1) The Undertaker-Kane Angle. When Kane first arrived in the WWF, for months Paul Bearer would try to goad Taker into fighting Kane and Taker refused for the longest time. I can see that working with the way they are currently writing the twins. Nikki constantly insulting and attacking Brie and Brie refusing to fight back because it's her sister. Until that moment it gets pushed too far and Brie finally snaps.

2) If you actually wanted this to expand more towards the bigger picture, Brie blames The Authority for destroying her family and then sets out to wreck Trips and Steph's marriage. If nothing else, it has the potential for hilarity.

3)The Swerve. After a series of matches where no winner is declared, there is a blowoff match with the Bellas in a cage and Steph comes in to ref and the Bellas turn back to partners, beat the hell outta Steph and we find out that was the plan all along.

What other ideas do you have to save this train wreck of a feud?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont want any more confrontations unless there are gonna be nipple slips.

If she was really mad at her sister and her "troll faced husband" she would have called him his real name.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my solution is

Steph makes a match at NOC pitting her and Nikki vs Bree in a handicap match or basically some diva starts saying this is crap how you are treating Bree to Nikki and Steph (Emma would be perfect for this).

A team wins

Nikki joins the Authority (if she has not already), Bree either goes solo or with her partner and like the infamous "KV" storyline. We forget this monstrosity ever took place.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like idea #2 (would love to see Brie put the moves on HHH) and #3. But I think WWE goes with the predictable #1.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bree is gonna be knocked up soon, hope they stop this before the baby is conceived.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bree is gonna be knocked up soon, hope they stop this before the baby is conceived.

Probably they will have Nikki "injure" Brie and that will explain Brie's absence while she is pregnant.

An absence that will go virtually unnoticed.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is the WWE......If Brie gets pregnant she will reveal that HHH is the father ruining Steph's and HHH's mariage. Then in a twist after the babe is born, Vince reveals that he was Brie's genitic-jack-hammer since Daniel Bryan couldn't get the job done because he's just a B+ player. Steph will then join forces with Daniel turning him into an A+ player and together they will seek revenge on the cheating Brie, HHH & Vince.

Years later we will find out about all the heavy therapy Brie/Daniel and HHH/Steph's kids needed cause they all thought this storyline was real. Vince wouldn't let anyone tell the kids the truth least they break kayfabe.

Hmmm...I smell a hit reality show based on all of this called 'Which Wrestler/Owner is my real father'? Naw, not even WWE and the E Network could be that twisted could they???

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is the WWE......If Brie gets pregnant she will reveal that HHH is the father ruining Steph's and HHH's mariage. Then in a twist after the babe is born, Vince reveals that he was Brie's genitic-jack-hammer since Daniel Bryan couldn't get the job done because he's just a B+ player. Steph will then join forces with Daniel turning him into an A+ player and together they will seek revenge on the cheating Brie, HHH & Vince.

Years later we will find out about all the heavy therapy Brie/Daniel and HHH/Steph's kids needed cause they all thought this storyline was real. Vince wouldn't let anyone tell the kids the truth least they break kayfabe.

Hmmm...I smell a hit reality show based on all of this called 'Which Wrestler/Owner is my real father'? Naw, not even WWE and the E Network could be that twisted could they???

Hosted by The Miz, of course.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's segment made me cringe, especially Brie's acting. At least Nikki was somewhat believable. Brie was just a joke. Hopefully this ends at NOC. I don't want to see this extend to Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this up because I suspect that WWE has a spy on the Hoop.

After all, they did steal the idea Doobs and I had about Nikki costing Brie the match at Summer Slam.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nikki & Brei need to have a wardrobe malfunction match. First one to force a wardrobe malfunction wins. That's really all these 2 are good for besides sleeping with John Cena & Daniel Bryan.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did anyone else notice stephanie kissing her kids who were sitting in the front row after the match at summerslam?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for pretending this storyline never happened. Just have them tag up next week all happy go lucky and have the announcers never ever acknowledge anything that's happened over the last month

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be so bad if Brie wasn't whining about it. Like the line about stealing all her boyfriends. Brie should have been like, "And why do you think that is? Started with the easy and went tot he better." or something like that. This whole crying thing did not work out at all.

I also want to see some "embarrassing" photos with the 2 in this rivalry.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma needs to return and annihilate everyone and announce she is carrying Vince McMahon's love child.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma needs to return and annihilate everyone and announce she is carrying Vince McMahon's love child.

Or pregnant by Vince's love child, Hornswoggle.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Karma gave birth to Hornswoggle?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nikki vs Brie. Loser must pose nude in Playboy with her twin sister in the photo shoot with her.