• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bold prediction

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giants at the niners

or should i say hopeful prediction lol

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the Giants part is bold, but not the 49ers.

i give the Giants a fair chance of winning too. cause they can pressure with their front four and they have a run game. their passing game isn't consistent but it can be good.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually think the giants have a better shot at the 'upset'. their running game and pass rush seems to be going better, although how much of it was an overrated falcons team making them look good?

packers offensive line is banged up, so rodgers might have a rough day.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with 49ers vs Ravens with us polishing #6.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giants at the niners

or should i say hopeful prediction lol

That's not bold at all. I've been saying for the longest that I would be shocked if the Packers make it out of the divisional. Now that they're playing the Giants, no way they survive.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

the Texans defense is pretty good too, good enough to keep the Ravens down. offensively....too bad they lost Schaub, but they have an outstanding run game.

despite missing Schaub, still give them a 50/50 chance of beating the Ravens.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Hahaha!!!...The first time I read this I thought, "Ray, must still be on his honeymoon, cause we be not playin' da Ravens this weekend" - However, upon further review - I am liking his genius!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Aldon turns into our Frank Marshall... maybe not the two year injury, I don't dislike Eli that much... but, game changing sack guy!! A fumble-six for the 49ers in the NFC Championship.

We need some 21 year payback to go with our 30th anniversary of the catch. That'd be tits to knock off the Giants on our way to our 6th, since they killed our threepeat dreams. Would just make it sweeter to crush their dreams along the way...

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith throws for 3TDs runs for 1 more and gets 300+ yards passing...

49er offense beats the Saints defense

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith sacks Brees 4x and 4 QB hurries....

Alex Smith throws 2 TDs and runs in one.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i actually think the giants have a better shot at the 'upset'. their running game and pass rush seems to be going better, although how much of it was an overrated falcons team making them look good?

packers offensive line is banged up, so rodgers might have a rough day.

I wouldn't have said that a month ago but now the Giants are playing as well as anyone in the league outside the state of Louisiana. They have a better shot at beating the Packers than the 49ers do of upsetting the Saints.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver beats New England.

Would love that!!!

I'm torn on this slightly. Like 12/88 torn. I actually want Tebow to win because I think it's funny to see everyone go crazy and scramble to explain it. But a Bronco win would have to have the collorary of another Bronco win against the Ravens. I don't want to play the Ravens because I was already tired of the brothers' story from Thanksgiving. Of course, if we don't get there, than I couldn't care less who wins. Might as well be Tebow. I also would love to beat New England more than I would the Ravens. Plus, if it's the 49ers vs. Ravens, I don't want to keep hearing about Dilfer. So best case scenario - New England loses to the Niners in the Superbowl. Second Best - I guess a Niner victory against the Ravens. Third would be against Tebow, though some people would put an asterisk to our victory.

Just in case it wasn't clear, I'd take a win over a worse team over a strong showing loss to a great team. But I'd love to play and beat the best team outside of the other Harbaugh team (media perception - AFC). That's why it's only 88% in me wanting the Broncos to win.