• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bold prediction

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds downright masturbatory!!

I'd rather have 4 thrown touchdowns. It seems nobody outside of Harbaugh cares about the Seattle or St. Louis rushing TD. I need the media to have nothing to talk about (cause we know they can't give Alex credit, so we might as well silence them). We can win without a great Alex game, but then everyone will call it a fluke or strictly defense. I want to win as a team, and oddly enough for the team to get credit, the offense needs to win it. We would need a shoot-out win (with points to the New Orleans special teams so the defense doesn't get blasted).

Of course, I would take a 4 INT day from Alex in a 2-0 win over a 4 TD loss any day.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather have 4 thrown touchdowns. It seems nobody outside of Harbaugh cares about the Seattle or St. Louis rushing TD. I need the media to have nothing to talk about (cause we know they can't give Alex credit, so we might as well silence them). We can win without a great Alex game, but then everyone will call it a fluke or strictly defense. I want to win as a team, and oddly enough for the team to get credit, the offense needs to win it. We would need a shoot-out win (with points to the New Orleans special teams so the defense doesn't get blasted).

Of course, I would take a 4 INT day from Alex in a 2-0 win over a 4 TD loss any day.

If Harbaugh has been 'saving' anything, we'll some of that today - I'm with you, I would like to see dominance on all three sides of the ball - A complete game!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm torn on this slightly. Like 12/88 torn. I actually want Tebow to win because I think it's funny to see everyone go crazy and scramble to explain it. But a Bronco win would have to have the collorary of another Bronco win against the Ravens. I don't want to play the Ravens because I was already tired of the brothers' story from Thanksgiving. Of course, if we don't get there, than I couldn't care less who wins. Might as well be Tebow. I also would love to beat New England more than I would the Ravens. Plus, if it's the 49ers vs. Ravens, I don't want to keep hearing about Dilfer. So best case scenario - New England loses to the Niners in the Superbowl. Second Best - I guess a Niner victory against the Ravens. Third would be against Tebow, though some people would put an asterisk to our victory.

Just in case it wasn't clear, I'd take a win over a worse team over a strong showing loss to a great team. But I'd love to play and beat the best team outside of the other Harbaugh team (media perception - AFC). That's why it's only 88% in me wanting the Broncos to win.

For me it is just a simple matter of favoritism & pride - The Broncos are my #2 and I don't want to see anyone match Montana's 3 SB MVPs

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm torn on this slightly. Like 12/88 torn. I actually want Tebow to win because I think it's funny to see everyone go crazy and scramble to explain it. But a Bronco win would have to have the collorary of another Bronco win against the Ravens. I don't want to play the Ravens because I was already tired of the brothers' story from Thanksgiving. Of course, if we don't get there, than I couldn't care less who wins. Might as well be Tebow. I also would love to beat New England more than I would the Ravens. Plus, if it's the 49ers vs. Ravens, I don't want to keep hearing about Dilfer. So best case scenario - New England loses to the Niners in the Superbowl. Second Best - I guess a Niner victory against the Ravens. Third would be against Tebow, though some people would put an asterisk to our victory.

Just in case it wasn't clear, I'd take a win over a worse team over a strong showing loss to a great team. But I'd love to play and beat the best team outside of the other Harbaugh team (media perception - AFC). That's why it's only 88% in me wanting the Broncos to win.

even if Denver loses, will New England beat the winner of the Ravens vs Texans? new england is similar to green bay, poor defense and poor running game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If tim tebow and the broncos beat the pats, i will eat my words and start thinking tebow is the real deal.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
New England is also similar to Green Bay in that they each have their conference's MVP.

no doubt Conference MVP's are huge, but having Poor defenses give others a chance. its not a far fetched chance either.

the trend has certainly moved to the passing game, and its by design (rule changes). i'm still clinging more to "the defense gets you there", so anxious to see how this play-offs games end? there are both offensive and defensive bent teams.

if we had an Average offense, i'd be confident in our chances today vice 'fair chance. but alas, our offense is at the Poor level. its been doing the job with a lot of turnovers, but TO's isn't something you count on.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no doubt Conference MVP's are huge, but having Poor defenses give others a chance. its not a far fetched chance either.

the trend has certainly moved to the passing game, and its by design (rule changes). i'm still clinging more to "the defense gets you there", so anxious to see how this play-offs games end? there are both offensive and defensive bent teams.

if we had an Average offense, i'd be confident in our chances today vice 'fair chance. but alas, our offense is at the Poor level. its been doing the job with a lot of turnovers, but TO's isn't something you count on.

That is always the concern with a defense-oriented team. Niners need to win the TO battle 3 to zero.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh has been 'saving' anything, we'll some of that today - I'm with you, I would like to see dominance on all three sides of the ball - A complete game!

at some point we need to execute and i hate the thought of trying to execute those 'saved' plays during a huge playoff game

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith throws for 3TDs runs for 1 more and gets 300+ yards passing...

49er offense beats the Saints defense

One (technically two) yards off, but that was BOLD! I don't care if you were serious or not.

Edit: I knew someone would beat me to it... :(

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well smith never throws for 300 yards, so that was beyond bold