• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Boise State @ Fresno State

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way in hell that happens to an SEC team.

Might happen. Computer only has USC as 1 point favorites right now. UCF seems pretty stout right now.

I'd still be shocked, but I wouldn't outright dismiss it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might happen. Computer only has USC as 1 point favorites right now. UCF seems pretty stout right now.

I'd still be shocked, but I wouldn't outright dismiss it.

THey have a damn good QB. But Vegas will have that thing way higher than yourn computer.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we were robbed, yes, but even if we had lost 32-30 and missed a field goal on the last play there is ZERO justification in ranking ASU at 16 and not ranking us. The two teams were even for 60 minutes on their homefield.

I'll give you that. I don't think either should be ranked after that game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THey have a damn good QB. But Vegas will have that thing way higher than yourn computer.

Probably, I would still be shocked if SCar lost. But it's not completely crazy.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Wisconsin gets to the Rose Bowl for another shot at a PAC team. Would only be right.

No conference gams played for Wisky, so its in your hands.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you didn't seem to care about home v. road when the refs stole a game from us in our opponents home field in 97 degree weather. I guess only western teams plying in their home climate get a bump, amirite?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk? First of all I couldn't care less what my team is ranked. Rankings mean nothing. Second of all what does that have to do with your assertion that Illinois must be better than Boise because they lost better to Washington than they did despite the entirely different context of both games? :wtf:

Second, all I ever said about that fucking game that you just can't get over is your QB should have handed the ball to the umpire and it would have avoided all of the rest of the ending. That's it.

Get off it man. Your team lost a close game in a bad way. You really don't have to take it out on everyone in every thread on this board. You just may be the biggest poor loser I've seen in my life.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These game threads really pick up after the game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These game threads really pick up after the game.

Those fegs won't let the ASU whineconsin thread die. Bad ending to a game sure, but a weeks worth of bitching over it hasn't changed the outcome and neither will the next weeks worth of bitching.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fegs won't let the ASU whineconsin thread die. Bad ending to a game sure, but a weeks worth of bitching over it hasn't changed the outcome and neither will the next weeks worth of bitching.

I think OD is paying them so he looks a little less crazy/obsessed.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

youwhat_zpscc941b2c.gif

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't reward losers even when they are by 1. Deal with it.

Why all the Boise hate? Wiz, your team kicked our ass. You come across both snobby and less than manly. Look at your first and last several posts on this thread. This year your team is better than us, by a considerable margin. For the first tme in nearly a decade you have something to cheer for, so just cheer! Come bowl time I honestly hope UofW is in a major bowl and wins.

No hate from Boise coming your way. No need to be such a cocksucker about things. Wipe off your chin, gargle with some Scope, and stay positive. Personally, hope the Huskies go undefeated. Go get em!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why all the Boise hate? Wiz, your team kicked our ass. You come across both snobby and less than manly. Look at your first and last several posts on this thread. This year your team is better than us, by a considerable margin. For the first tme in nearly a decade you have something to cheer for, so just cheer! Come bowl time I honestly hope UofW is in a major bowl and wins.

No hate from Boise coming your way. No need to be such a cocksucker about things. Wipe off your chin, gargle with some Scope, and stay positive. Personally, hope the Huskies go undefeated. Go get em!

Don't let the title of this thread fool you BoiseMike. This thread stopped being about Boise long ago.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let the title of this thread fool you BoiseMike. This thread stopped being about Boise long ago.

Nman, you Ironbreaker and several other UofW fans are as honorable as they come. For whatever reason this guy (I think giy) is a snivel. And that is ok. You can't be accountable for every douchebag that lives in your area code. Hell, have 2 Vandal flags flying in my subdivision. Both guys are great guys. If you can see beyond the douchiness, lack of personal communication skills, chest thumping of a 6'10" guy from a 5'7" guy, boasting of a guy claiming a Masters from Yale eith a guy with 2 Semesters at Edmonton CC, a self proclaimed millionaire worth a less than bulging wallet of Jacksons, than give this knucklehead credit.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we were robbed, yes, but even if we had lost 32-30 and missed a field goal on the last play there is ZERO justification in ranking ASU at 16 and not ranking us. The two teams were even for 60 minutes on their homefield.

If you had won it wouldn't have been because you beat us it would be because we beat ourselves. Dropped passes, bad snaps, missed assignments, not taking the points when they were given to us, poor clock management, you're lucky it was even close at the end.

There's a show on the Pac 12 network called The Drive that follows the ASU coaches and players all season. It showed that Graham at halftime called for Wisconsin to run the sweep to Gordon. A LB lined up out of position and it led to a big play. Obviously Gordon is a stud but we shot ourselves in the foot with mistakes like that all night.

It also showed Graham asking the refs to review the last play :whistle:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nman, you Ironbreaker and several other UofW fans are as honorable as they come. For whatever reason this guy (I think giy) is a snivel. And that is ok. You can't be accountable for every douchebag that lives in your area code. Hell, have 2 Vandal flags flying in my subdivision. Both guys are great guys. If you can see beyond the douchiness, lack of personal communication skills, chest thumping of a 6'10" guy from a 5'7" guy, boasting of a guy claiming a Masters from Yale eith a guy with 2 Semesters at Edmonton CC, a self proclaimed millionaire worth a less than bulging wallet of Jacksons, than give this knucklehead credit.

I think you're drank. At least I hope you are.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop trolling every thread on the board you whiny little bitch.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop trolling every thread on the board you whiny little bitch.

Notice how I responded directly to a question? That's not trolling.

And nothing says "i'm not a whiny bitch" like calling out someone for something that has nothing to do with you three hours after I clearly went to sleep.:rollseyes: