• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby Wagner Defensive Player of the month

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i find funny about him winning this honor is he did nothing more than he normally does. This past month he played like he always does, not better just the same. The fact that it took him being out with injury to see how he "NORMALLY" plays when he returned is a joke. Hey NFL if he earned it this past month then he should have earned it every month he was health lol.

Wags the most under rated Linebacker in the NFL, that's easy to say when he is one of the BEST inside linebackers in the NFL that people seem to not take notice of. He plays his normal solid excellent self and is awarded like he had a break out month. Lol nope it was just more of the same from one of the best :)

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's the best. How often does he get taken out of a play? There's guys that get the big tackles behind the LOS, flex their muscles, and everyone takes notice. Never mind the plays they get completely blown away and give up a big gain. I don't know how many times where the RB had a clear hole to get through just to have Wagner shed his blocker and stop it for a 1 to 2 yard gain. And then there's his great coverage skills. The guy's the most fundamentally sound ILB in the game and has a ton of athleticism to back it up. He's going to be expensive but we really need to keep him.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's the best. How often does he get taken out of a play? There's guys that get the big tackles behind the LOS, flex their muscles, and everyone takes notice. Never mind the plays they get completely blown away and give up a big gain. I don't know how many times where the RB had a clear hole to get through just to have Wagner shed his blocker and stop it for a 1 to 2 yard gain. And then there's his great coverage skills. The guy's the most fundamentally sound ILB in the game and has a ton of athleticism to back it up. He's going to be expensive but we really need to keep him.

I think he is one of the best, i wont say he IS the best because that is pure homerism. He IS right there with the best though. He may be the best he may not but i believe he is right there with the best for sure. Just find it funny that he plays his normal average game and is awarded for it lol. Hey NFL talking heads open your eyes up to what the 12's all ready know, Wags is a BEAST of a inside linebacker on par with the best of the best in the NFL.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very deserving of that award. Wagner is one of the best 4-3 ILBs in the NFL.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wagner isn't the best MLB going right now, he's definitely on the short list of studs who would be in that conversation. The defense has performed at historical levels since his return 6 games ago.