• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bo davis DL coach spurns USC for alabama

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually understand what you are saying! :nod:

I guess that makes sense you both work off the same 6th grade education high mark.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Bama and Texas basically switched D line coaches

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that makes sense you both work off the same 6th grade education high mark.

If that's what you think but you might want to go look up the word superficial and read what it means. I guess some people (no names) just like to start things make ton of smart ass comments, posts, threads and then go hide behind just enough positive posts and the "golly gee fellows I didn't mean anything. I love the world" persona and pretend to be something they're not. :whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis coached there before and probably felt more at home. Nothing earth shattering.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what you think but you might want to go look up the word superficial and read what it means. I guess some people (no names) just like to start things make ton of smart ass comments, posts, threads and then go hide behind just enough positive posts and the "golly gee fellows I didn't mean anything. I love the world" persona and pretend to be something they're not. :whistle:

Pot to Kettle learn a new song.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You embarrass yourself with that last post and I truly hope you find peace.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Jesus guy sells hubcaps, right?

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You embarrass yourself with that last post and I truly hope you find peace.

Not embarrassed at all. What's embarrassing is a Barner that claims to walk with Jesus everyday that claims divine providence for 2 of his teams' fluke wins and sets himself up as smarter than people he doesn't know.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Bandwagon claimed divine providence on Auburn's behalf and I simply stated if that was so then I am fine with it.

2. I do walk with Jesus everyday as I stated in exactly ONE post on another thread and that statement is 100% correct however I am a lowly sinner as we all are. If you wish to persecute me for my Christian beliefs then that is your choice and it is an issue that I will do my best to bear with grace and humility.

At this point the very best thing for me to do is to wish you the best and turn the other check.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Bandwagon claimed divine providence on Auburn's behalf and I simply stated if that was so then I am fine with it.

2. I do walk with Jesus everyday as I stated in exactly ONE post on another thread and that statement is 100% correct however I am a lowly sinner as we all are. If you wish to persecute me for my Christian beliefs then that is your choice and it is an issue that I will do my best to bear with grace and humility.

At this point the very best thing for me to do is to wish you the best and turn the other check.

Grace and humility don't post 95% of the time about their big brother or insult multiple fans' intelligence. Maybe Jesus will learn you that on one of your walks. I soar with Him everyday. Maybe one day you'll catch up.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot to Kettle learn a new song.

Not sure what you mean other than just out of habit you have to say something like that but the last thing I am is fake! You on the other hand, in one breath say many demeaning things, and than in another say "Jesus be with you son!" I found Christ in June of 1986, and still remember everything about it, but I don't bring it into a sports board like you and wear it like a shield as cover for all the other attacking posts you make.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you mean other than just out of habit you have to say something like that but the last thing I am is fake! You on the other hand, in one breath say many demeaning things, and than in another say "Jesus be with you son!" I found Christ in June of 1986, and still remember everything about it, but I don't bring it into a sports board like you and wear it like a shield as cover for all the other attacking posts you make.

Time out on that I didn't bring it in here Bambino pulled it from an unrelated post so you can cool your heels on that. As for bringing Jesus with me wouldn't have it any other way and not ashamed of it.