• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blaine Gabbert vs Carson Palmer

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After watching Gabbert play the last few weeks we see that he is very accurate, we haven't had an accurate quarterback like this in more than 12 plus years.

The way Gabbert releases the ball reminds me a lot of Carson Palmer a little bit.

If the Niners really make a commitment to building a team around Gabbert the same way that the Cardinals are built around Palmer do you feel that we could be competitive again?

If they niners do this we will be back on the map in a good way make sure Shaun Draughn is back next year

fix the right side of OLine which Gabberts hasn't made look so bad

Bring in Calvin Johnson and another WR & draft Laquon Treadwell he will be a beast (well hopefully)

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Gabbert play the last few weeks we see that he is very accurate, we haven't had an accurate quarterback like this in more than 12 plus years.

The way Gabbert releases the ball reminds me a lot of Carson Palmer a little bit.

If the Niners really make a commitment to building a team around Gabbert the same way that the Cardinals are built around Palmer do you feel that we could be competitive again?

If they niners do this we will be back on the map in a good way make sure Shaun Draughn is back next year

fix the right side of OLine which Gabberts hasn't made look so bad

Bring in Calvin Johnson and another WR & draft Laquon Treadwell he will be a beast (well hopefully)

He appears accurate with short and medium range passes but has been inaccurate on deeper balls. There are several more games to see where Gabbert and the team are at.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Palmer is a legit MVP candidate this year with a fairly decent resume as an NFL QB. Blaine Gabbert has three good starts, and was considered an absolute bust merely a month ago. I don't care what he does for the rest of this year...he has to be as productive, if not more, for the full year next year for me to even consider him a solid starter in this league.

Still need to look for the QB of the future...and soon.