• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Guess this answers the question of was Deckard a replicant or not. Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies of all time. I can't believe after all this time, they're making a sequel. Please don't suck.

“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve is in negotiations to direct Harrison Ford in the “Blade Runner” sequel for Alcon Entertainment.

The announcement was made on Thursday.

Written by Hampton Fancher and Michael Green, the “Blade Runner” sequel will take place several decades after the 1982 original.

Ford recently said the second installment’s script was the “best thing he’s ever read.” He will reprise his role as Rick Deckard in the film, which originally took place in a dystopian 2019 Los Angeles.

Further plot details are known.

Ridley Scott will produce the sci-fi thriller alongside Alcon’s Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson.

“We are honored that Harrison is joining us on this journey with Denis Villeneuve, who is a singular talent, as we experienced personally on ‘Prisoners,'” Kosove and Johnson said in a joint statement. “Hampton and Michael, with Ridley Scott, have crafted a uniquely potent and faithful sequel to one of the most universally celebrated films of all time, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with this amazing, creative team.”

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait. It is also one of my favorite movies ever.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I appreciated the couple extra scenes, I actually hated that they removed the voice over narration by Deckard in the directors cut. I thought it added so much more to the movie and added to the dectective noir style of the original. It made it one of the coolest sci-fi movies of all time. The directors cut got way to artsy.

Can't wait to see this. I'm sure there could be a way replicants age angle. Many were saying that the cities were filled with replicants and it had gotten to the point with their AI that they lived these lives simply to try to live normal lives like humans.

Can't wait. Very excited they're doing this.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harrison Ford is in it, it will suck. He's terrible and has not gotten better over time.
His best fit in any movie was the Indiana Jones series. His last one of those sucked.
He sucked in Star Wars and he sucked in American Graffiti.
His performance in 'Enders Game' should tell you all you need to know.
He sucked.

Outside of that, will probably be a good movie.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^outofyour mind. Now I understand^^^

Can't wait for the movie either guys.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harrison Ford is in it, it will suck. He's terrible and has not gotten better over time.
His best fit in any movie was the Indiana Jones series. His last one of those sucked.
He sucked.

Wow,......who peed in YOUR ~cheerios~.....?!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never seen the original.........if it's a "sci-fi", now I know why.....(not into hobbits, warlocks, Martians)........although I did like ford in "Cowboys and Aliens".

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Guess this answers the question of was Deckard a replicant or not. Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies of all time. I can't believe after all this time, they're making a sequel. Please don't suck.

“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve is in negotiations to direct Harrison Ford in the “Blade Runner” sequel for Alcon Entertainment.

The announcement was made on Thursday.

Written by Hampton Fancher and Michael Green, the “Blade Runner” sequel will take place several decades after the 1982 original.

Ford recently said the second installment’s script was the “best thing he’s ever read.” He will reprise his role as Rick Deckard in the film, which originally took place in a dystopian 2019 Los Angeles.

Further plot details are known.

Ridley Scott will produce the sci-fi thriller alongside Alcon’s Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson.

“We are honored that Harrison is joining us on this journey with Denis Villeneuve, who is a singular talent, as we experienced personally on ‘Prisoners,'” Kosove and Johnson said in a joint statement. “Hampton and Michael, with Ridley Scott, have crafted a uniquely potent and faithful sequel to one of the most universally celebrated films of all time, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with this amazing, creative team.”

This is one of those 'you either hate it or love it' kind of movies. I hated it. I was watching with my dad when it first came out, and we were ready to leave, but stuck it out. About a half hour before the end, a guy walks out and screams at the top of his lungs, "THIS MOVIE SUCKS!" Someone yells back, "No dude, you suck!" For about the next two minutes, angry man stands in the aisle screaming about the lack of artistic value in the movie, and folks in the audience are shouting back F' bombs and various other things. That was more entertaining than the movie.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those 'you either hate it or love it' kind of movies. I hated it. I was watching with my dad when it first came out, and we were ready to leave, but stuck it out. About a half hour before the end, a guy walks out and screams at the top of his lungs, "THIS MOVIE SUCKS!" Some yells back, "No dude, you suck!" For about the next two minutes, angry man stands in the aisle screaming about the lack of artistic value in the movie, and folks in the audience are shouting back F' bombs and various other things. That was more entertaining than the movie.
LMAO....!

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucked.

How about a movie with Harrison Ford, Nicholas Cage, Kevin Costner, and Keanu Reeves?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucked.

200.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see this. I'm sure there could be a way replicants age angle. Many were saying that the cities were filled with replicants and it had gotten to the point with their AI that they lived these lives simply to try to live normal lives like humans.

That was essentially the original story as written by Dick. Androids/Replicants escaped to Earth but then kept a low profile and stayed out of harm's way -- unless they were being hunted down, and then they could defend themselves violently.

Nor sure I will see this sequel.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucked.

It's a weird thing...I've enjoyed many of the movies that Harrison Ford has done, but when I watch one of his movies (same thing with Robert Redford) I always know that I'm watching Harrison Ford playing a character. This is in contrast to when I watch something by De Niro, Leo Decaprio or Al Pacino, I forget that I'm watching the actor portray a character because they do such a great job in becoming the person they are portraying. Don't know if this makes sense or not.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird thing...I've enjoyed many of the movies that Harrison Ford has done, but when I watch one of his movies (same thing with Robert Redford) I always know that I'm watching Harrison Ford playing a character. This is in contrast to when I watch something by De Niro, Leo Decaprio or Al Pacino, I forget that I'm watching the actor portray a character because they do such a great job in becoming the person they are portraying. Don't know if this makes sense or not.
I'm sorry but any movie with Pacino or De Niro is them being themselves in the movie. Even in Meet the Parents, De Niro is still the same person but with more humor. Al Pacino is always screaming and being witty. There really is no difference other than who one likes vs who they don't particular care for.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a movie with Harrison Ford, Nicholas Cage, Kevin Costner, and Keanu Reeves?

Just put a gun to my head and pull the trigger.

It makes perfect sense.
When someone is a terrible actor, that's what happens.
Sorry if the truth hurts everyone with a Harrison Ford man crush, but he's terrible

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a very popular actor. If you don't like him maybe it's you. :2cents:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a very popular actor. If you don't like him maybe it's you. :2cents:

Sure he's popular. Popular doesn't equate to good, it just means people don't know the difference.
There are plenty of those kind that aren't terribly good actors.
Nicholas Cage is another one.
Popular, in some good movies, but has little range.