• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bitchmode!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya. The only thing I really dislike about this is Blount getting a ring after walking off the Steelers like a child for not getting enough carries.

He didn't earn that ring for sure. At least not on the field that day. Seems like a bit of a punk ass bitch, but that's nothing new for him as we all remember his punching a dude during the duck/boise state game while he was in college. Always a bit of a thug.

Still, having him and his stupidity won't make me say NE is all full of thugs and assholes. It's one guy out of 53+.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet that's ok, but the fight on the field which was a heat of the moment thing during actual heat of the moment was wrong and classless and shows how the whole team is full of thugs and whatnot right?

People just need something to bitch about. Shit happens. If you lose the game you end up with shit like this happening. Don't want people dogging you? Don't lose the game.

I'm only going to give shit to those who defend this and then say anything about Baldwin or any other classless jackass move on a different team they otherwise don't like. At least be consistent.

I wasn't thrilled about the fight on the field but I didn't comment on it either. I can't imagine what was going through their heads after having the ball on the 1 or 2 and losing the game in that manner.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't earn that ring for sure. At least not on the field that day. Seems like a bit of a punk ass bitch, but that's nothing new for him as we all remember his punching a dude during the duck/boise state game while he was in college. Always a bit of a thug.

Still, having him and his stupidity won't make me say NE is all full of thugs and assholes. It's one guy out of 53+.

I generally stay away from calling players thugs unless they do something like Blount did in college. And even then people can change. He doesn't look like he did.

Do I like Sherman's or anyone else's shit talking? Not really, but I'm not sure how shit talking makes one a thug.

I am REALLY upset at the Seahawks however, especially Wilson. I had Pats 4 and Hawks 7 for the half in the pool and that TD they scored in the last 30 seconds of the half cost me 7 fucking grand.

And that I do not forgive.
<Flips quarter to Don Corleone>

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't thrilled about the fight on the field but I didn't comment on it either. I can't imagine what was going through their heads after having the ball on the 1 or 2 and losing the game in that manner.

Well Irvin is really dumb. I don't mean that figuratively. Watch any interview of him. He's an example of a talented athletic person that was waved through college to take advantage of those skills without him even learning how to write his name.

I will denounce both Irvin and Baldwins BS in that game. Fuck them both. But at least the fight had no impact on the game. Baldwin fucked his team out of sheer stupidity.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Who cares? The Pats won. Let him celebrate.

More ammo for Lynch to be pissed off and run through guys again next year.

THIS...is the best answer I read.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Irvin is really dumb. I don't mean that figuratively. Watch any interview of him. He's an example of a talented athletic person that was waved through college to take advantage of those skills without him even learning how to write his name.

I will denounce both Irvin and Baldwins BS in that game. Fuck them both. But at least the fight had no impact on the game. Baldwin fucked his team out of sheer stupidity.

Yeah, the Baldwin thing was ridiculous. I don't think I've ever seen him interviewed but I know you Hawks guys know your team so he must be one dumb sob. A 5 year old should have known that would get a 15 yard flag.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually started in high school, it affected his recruiting big time.

I remember that and he will never learn. The ironic part is all the people who hate richard Sherman seem to disappear on the topic of Blount. Who is far worse

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that and he will never learn. The ironic part is all the people who hate richard Sherman seem to disappear on the topic of Blount. Who is far worse

It's probably because Sherman is a top player and Blount is barely a starter. As Reggie Jackson used to say "They don't boo the scrubs".

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Baldwin thing was ridiculous. I don't think I've ever seen him interviewed but I know you Hawks guys know your team so he must be one dumb sob. A 5 year old should have known that would get a 15 yard flag.

Baldwin is actually really smart, but always really pissed off. He has the nick name in our local media of "Angry Doug Baldwin" (yeah, not terribly creative, but apt) and he always dumps on anyone that calls him that, but it really does fit. For a long time we supported him because it was like he needed this chip on his shoulder to motivate him to play better, but that act is getting past old now. Costing your team yardage in the SB for your antics goes way over the line for me. They could cut him and I'd be fine with it, even with the dead money.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me wish that twitter had been around when a Raiders player (Matuzak, I think) many years ago remarked that Terry Bradshaw is "so dumb that he couldn't spell the word "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "t"".

It was Hollywood Henderson on Dallas and Terry made him eat a whole load of crow...:pound:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably because Sherman is a top player and Blount is barely a starter. As Reggie Jackson used to say "They don't boo the scrubs".

This is true I'm sureynch is somewhere laughing at bitchmode I mean Blount :laugh3:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally stay away from calling players thugs unless they do something like Blount did in college. And even then people can change. He doesn't look like he did.

Do I like Sherman's or anyone else's shit talking? Not really, but I'm not sure how shit talking makes one a thug.

I am REALLY upset at the Seahawks however, especially Wilson. I had Pats 4 and Hawks 7 for the half in the pool and that TD they scored in the last 30 seconds of the half cost me 7 fucking grand.

And that I do not forgive.
<Flips quarter to Don Corleone>

Brady's INT at the end of the first quarter (instead of throwing it away and a sure FG) cost me a grand and the Patriots matador defense and the end of the second quarter cost me a grand too (strip cards) - I left my local watering hole in disgust at half........also, it was snowing balls (we got 12" on SB Sunday) so it was the prudent call but I couldn't sit there any longer and watch people laugh at me because of Patriots miscues... :suds:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reaction when Seahawks talk shit: What a bunch of classless thugs
Reaction when Patriots talk shit: Hahahaha how great!

Lol @ the hypocrisy. Class goes two ways dumbasses.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any knowledge of Blount and his background? His behaviors? He makes kynch and Shernan look like saints. He's been a classless thug since his days as an oregon duck :L and unlike Blount lynch earned his ring he wasn't just a plug in

If I'm not mistaken, his only run in with the law was for smoking weed, which he was cleared of. I know he also punched that Boise state player, but that was also on the field.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably a heat of the moment thing with little to no thought involved. Buncha young guys, probably a drink or two in them, in Blount's case probably a blunt as well, everyone is partying and going nuts in the streets, some guys toss up a couple of T shirts onto the floats and cars and........

That's exactly what I think. I just think it's funny.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the Patriots even worrying about the Seahawks during their parade with their fans to celebrate their win and great season? And Edelman finally gets all brave enough to talk smack after the game and with the Seahawks 3000 miles away? Wow, impressive.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the Patriots even worrying about the Seahawks during their parade with their fans to celebrate their win and great season? And Edelman finally gets all brave enough to talk smack after the game and with the Seahawks 3000 miles away? Wow, impressive.

Well, he was talking all game. I saw him turn around and talk shit after he made a fair catch. I don't blame him for doing it when you're going against the Seattle DBs though.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount has apologized at length.

I know the Sherman sign and I'm guessing also the bitchmode shirts were handed up from the crowd.

Blount other than the shirt has been a model citizen on the Patriots. I don't have any deep insight as to why.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10858519_516163898525336_4249498033578817893_n.jpg