• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bitchmode!

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have Lynch on the Pats, awesome back... plus he'd fit right in with Belichick's policy with players talking to the media.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good one. With all the shit the Seahawk players talk they deserve a little right back at them.

Well a guy who's a notch above scrub that was carried to the Super Bowl by players that are actually worth a shit shouldn't be talking crap about a player who's always showed up in the playoffs and might be putting together a HOF career. I don't mind the pats talking crap but this guy is a cancer who might not even be on a roster next year. When he was one of the "stars" on his team he responded after a loss to a team that he guaranteed they beat with a sucker punch (in his defense the guy was kind of asking for it). And complain about Lynch all you want, but in what had to be the worst moment of his career he gave a straight answer.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks didn't have so many mouthy jackasses on their team I doubt any of the punking we saw at yesterday's parade would have happened.

You reap what you sow, no?

No hypocrisy here. :L

If they want to be classless themselves then so be it. Doesn't bother me at all, but clearly none of their fans can say boo about any other teams classless behavior after it unless they are willing to slam the stuff their own team and fans are doing in the aftermath.

How about practice what you preach instead of reap what you sow? Seems more fitting here.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like it. Fan or player, why stoop to that level? Let the games speak for itself :doh:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a dig on Lynch, is was a dig on Sherman when he put up his fingers "2" "4"

Lynch's number is also 24. I think that has more to do with the shirt.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a guy who's a notch above scrub that was carried to the Super Bowl by players that are actually worth a shit shouldn't be talking crap about a player who's always showed up in the playoffs and might be putting together a HOF career. I don't mind the pats talking crap but this guy is a cancer who might not even be on a roster next year. When he was one of the "stars" on his team he responded after a loss to a team that he guaranteed they beat with a sucker punch (in his defense the guy was kind of asking for it). And complain about Lynch all you want, but in what had to be the worst moment of his career he gave a straight answer.

I was referring to the team talking shit, not necessarily Lynch. I think Lynch often acts like a petulant child, but I don't recall him talking shit to other teams or players.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount probably had no idea what the shirt meant or even where he was.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch's number is also 24. I think that has more to do with the shirt.

I doubt it. Lynch conducted himself like a real pro the whole game and was his usual difficult to tackle self. Sherman was the one providing most of the ammo with his "2" "4"

I guess the makers of the shirt can only clarify that for sure...

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. Lynch conducted himself like a real pro the whole game and was his usual difficult to tackle self. Sherman was the one providing most of the ammo with his "2" "4"

I guess the makers of the shirt can only clarify that for sure...

You have to be joking. You're joking right?

1) Marshawn Lynch's number is #24. His nickname is Beast Mode.
2) The t-shirt says Bitch Mode with a #24 in it.
3) Blount himself then apologized on his Twitter feed "About this shirt.. Just so ppl know, I have 100% respect for @MoneyLynch and how he plays the game. There's a reason he's called #BeastMode"
4) Then another Patriots player (Brandon Boldin) posted "I apologize for holding up that t shirt. I have tons of respect for @MoneyLynch and his game. This was a childish and classless act by me"

I'm falling for your joke aren't I? ....you are joking.....right?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but I would argue that Lynch is much more likely to end up in jail than Blount. I do agree that Lynch has had a better career, but they have the same number of rings.

Do you have any knowledge of Blount and his background? His behaviors? He makes kynch and Shernan look like saints. He's been a classless thug since his days as an oregon duck :L and unlike Blount lynch earned his ring he wasn't just a plug in

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be joking. You're joking right?

1) Marshawn Lynch's number is #24. His nickname is Beast Mode.
2) The t-shirt says Bitch Mode with a #24 in it.
3) Blount himself then apologized on his Twitter feed "About this shirt.. Just so ppl know, I have 100% respect for @MoneyLynch and how he plays the game. There's a reason he's called #BeastMode"
4) Then another Patriots player (Brandon Boldin) posted "I apologize for holding up that t shirt. I have tons of respect for @MoneyLynch and his game. This was a childish and classless act by me"

I'm falling for your joke aren't I? ....you are joking.....right?

It was probably a heat of the moment thing with little to no thought involved. Buncha young guys, probably a drink or two in them, in Blount's case probably a blunt as well, everyone is partying and going nuts in the streets, some guys toss up a couple of T shirts onto the floats and cars and........

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably a heat of the moment thing with little to no thought involved. Buncha young guys, probably a drink or two in them, in Blount's case probably a blunt as well, everyone is partying and going nuts in the streets, some guys toss up a couple of T shirts onto the floats and cars and........

Don't get me wrong; I don't give 2 shits about the trash talk. I'm of the mind that if you don't want shit like this to happen then you have to win the damn games.

The trash-talking is a big part of what makes sports fun. It's always been there, it will always be there. It needs to be there.

However, I have much more disdain for people who complain about one team talking trash, and then support another team talking trash...that's just hypocritical and no room for that. There are people here doing that, and they're simply foolish for doing so, but in this case I was just making sure the intent of the trash talk was clear, cause you can't have any confusion here.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong; I don't give 2 shits about the trash talk. I'm of the mind that if you don't want shit like this to happen then you have to win the damn games.

The trash-talking is a big part of what makes sports fun.

I have much more disdain for people who complain about one team talking trash, and then support another team talking trash...that's just hypocritical and no room for that.

I'm ok with trash talk I'm not ok with players that sucker punch guys in the sidelines, go after fans and are constantly on the police blotter

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any knowledge of Blount and his background? His behaviors? He makes kynch and Shernan look like saints. He's been a classless thug since his days as an oregon duck :L and unlike Blount lynch earned his ring he wasn't just a plug in

He actually started in high school, it affected his recruiting big time.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet that's ok, but the fight on the field which was a heat of the moment thing during actual heat of the moment was wrong and classless and shows how the whole team is full of thugs and whatnot right?

People just need something to bitch about. Shit happens. If you lose the game you end up with shit like this happening. Don't want people dogging you? Don't lose the game.

I'm only going to give shit to those who defend this and then say anything about Baldwin or any other classless jackass move on a different team they otherwise don't like. At least be consistent.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The trash-talking is a big part of what makes sports fun. It's always been there, it will always be there. It needs to be there.

However, I have much more disdain for people who complain about one team talking trash, and then support another team talking trash...that's just hypocritical and no room for that. There are people here doing that, and they're simply foolish for doing so, but in this case I was just making sure the intent of the trash talk was clear, cause you can't have any confusion here.

I'm with ya. The only thing I really dislike about this is Blount getting a ring after walking off the Steelers like a child for not getting enough carries.