• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Billboard in Denver takes shot at Richard Sherman

Seahawksgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came across this on my work break....I could figure out how to post the pic, but follow the link and you will a pic of the billboard

Billboard in Denver takes shot at Richard Sherman | FOX Sports on MSN

Andy Nesbitt
FOX Sports
JAN 21, 2014 2:39p ET

Billboard trash talk is back!

That's a sarcastic exclamation point.

You just knew we'd see something "mean" from folks in either Seattle or Denver in the two weeks leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII.

Our own Mike Garafolo was driving around the Denver area Tuesday when he saw this:

See what they did there? Broncos CB Champ Baily is classy and Seahawks CB Richard Sherman (perhaps you've heard a thing or two about Sherman since Sunday's NFC title game) is classless.

Our own Clay Travis had a great take on the "classless" debate Monday.

Quick question: Isn't it kind of classless to call someone classless on a billboard?

I don't know about you but I'm over the whole billboard trash-talking fad. We've seen so much of it the past few months. It just seems hacky at this point. Right?

:lame:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have thought that maybe someone in Denver would have seen how the billboard thing went for SF fans and decided against it...I guess not?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think its awesome and I question the intelligence of whoever put that up. If Sherman basically tore the ass end out of Crabtree of whatever he felt disrespected by, what on earth is he going to do with this kind of extra motivation? Really really dumb move for anyone in Denver to give this team any type of reason to hate them, but especially the defense. This will backfire on them for sure.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't take long.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Actually I think its awesome and I question the intelligence of whoever put that up. If Sherman basically tore the ass end out of Crabtree of whatever he felt disrespected by, what on earth is he going to do with this kind of extra motivation? Really really dumb move for anyone in Denver to give this team any type of reason to hate them, but especially the defense. This will backfire on them for sure.

Uh, you're joking, right? Otherwise you are trying to say that your best player wouldn't be playing his hardest and toughest as he possibly can simply because it's the, uh, Super Bowl. If what motivates him from playing hard to trying his best is some billboard outside an appliance store, THAT'S a problem. He should play his guts out regardless.