• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick on Sherman in the NFCCG

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Kaepernick finally unloads on Richard Sherman | FOX Sports on MSN

Next year's games between these two teams should be entertaining both on, and off the field.

Quotes attributed to Kaepernick speaking on Sherman:
"If I throw that ball one foot farther, it's a TD and now you're the goat, Richard Sherman."
And If Rick Mirer could have thrown a foot farther with any regularity, maybe he ends up with more TD's than Ints for his career. Just saying.

Lol Kaepernick must be an even worse QB than we thought if he still thinks that throwing to Crabtree there was the right move.

The coverage on Crabtree was perfect there. The only time that Crabtree had any separation was when Sherman jumped in the air to swat the ball. If Kaepernick throws that ball a foot deeper, it is still incomplete at best. The coverage was perfect and Sherman has terrific ball skills, I'm not sure that even Tom Brady/Peyton Manning/Aaron Rodgers/Insert QB here completes that pass, the coverage could not have been better. But then again, those QBs probably wouldn't make that throw.

Considering the fact that Richard Sherman gave up 0 catches to 49ers WRs in that game I'm pretty sure he is not afraid of their WRs.

Kaepernick just flashing his stupidity as usual. Should have just kept his mouth shut.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ill just let the non hawk/niner fans speak up....and they have.

PS: Kap threw for 425 yards vs seattle this year............IN THREE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ill just let the non hawk/niner fans speak up....and they have.

PS: Kap threw for 425 yards vs seattle this year............IN THREE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather enjoying their comments!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much I can add here.

-As for Sherman being afraid of Crabtree. I don't think a guy who has never scored a touchdown and averages about 30 yards a game career vs the Hawks is anything to be afraid off. Trust me no one is scared of Vernon Davis, ask Kam Chancellor that.

-As for him just needing another foot and that he makes that throw 10/10 times. If you choose to consistently throw that pass you will not be in the league very long. Period. And if you make that throw every time why was Sherman only thrown at twice that game.

-Kaep is also the last one to be giving advice of gloating or "letting people know how good they are." Go kiss your bicep more you loser.

Oh well hope he has comfy couch to watch the game and get a front row look at a team that owns him.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he also stated that the Seahawks nickel defense is weak as well. So add that to Sherm being scared of their WR's, being a foot short from greatness, and all the while making these comments at a podium for the Seahawks Super Bowl. Huh? :doh:

What is this dudes deal? Makes no sense what so ever.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that Kap probably motivated the Defense that much more with his dope comments. As if the Hawks aren't motivated enough, but i'll take a little more wall material to get these guys even more pissed. One things for sure, Kap will be on his couch curled up next to his Kap poster eating a pint of ice cream wearing his Dolphins cap praying to God the Broncs win.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sour Grapes - You know what sour grapes produce right?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the 49ers have their own version of Sherman. Only he doesn't back it up.:lol:

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krappadick throws pretty good for a running back.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the 49ers have their own version of Sherman. Only he doesn't back it up.:lol:

They certainly have someone who almost makes game winning throws to the endzone for Crabtree.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can think of 20 QB's that deserve more airtime than Kaep does at this point. They went with the gimmick last season, caught the league off-guard and made a great run. Now they're failing miserably trying to develop him and it took the entire season to turn him into a gimmick game manager who can run the ball. Who cares what he thinks. And Sherman should realize that breaking up a Kaep to Crabtree throw really isn't that much to be thumping his chest about.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Mike and Mike this morning, they were gushing over Kaep.
They laughed with him when he made his stupid remarks.
Then, that athlete Greenie went on to say how he sees Kaep and Luck as the 2 future stars of the league.

There are people out there that love Kaep, even if some niner fans are not convinced.

Here's hoping for a bitter contract dispute for kaep and co.:suds: