• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest team weakness

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talking more about last years draft, only Alshon remains. thanks for the correction on Lynch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talking more about last years draft, only Alshon remains. thanks for the correction on Lynch.

Not to split hairs, but your talking about the draft from TWO years ago, and Shea McClellan (I know, I know) is still here and Isaiah Frey is on the practice squad from Alshon's draft. So far, the only one you can absolutely declare a bust from that draft is Brandon Hardin who was a third rounder who never made the active roster. Shea McClellan has this year to prove whether he should be on that list or not... he may or may not join him. Alshon was an obvious excellent pick in the second round and Evan Rodriguez played well... it was his off-field behavior that got him booted from the team. Anyone drafted in the fifth round or later I don't think you can really call a bust. You get points for hitting on those guys... but they are expected to be long shots to make the team.

Of last year's draft... Kyle Long (hit), Jon Bostic (undertermined... still on team), Khaseem Greene (undetermined... still on team), Jordan Mills (hit... he's a fifth rounder who is starting), Cornelius Washington (undetermined... still on team), and Marquess Wilson (likely a hit... he was looking like the number three WR which is great for a 7th rounder). I think all of last year's draft class is still on the team with all of this year's, no?

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, time flies when your team underachieves, lol.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to make our Special Teams any worse... Devin Hester just had a return for a touchdown for Atlanta.
Preseason is preseason...but still. That wasn't supposed to happen anymore.

Which is proof positive that it's more than just our return guy that we need to replace (or it's not our return guys fault at all).

I remember when Hester was killing it, the two behemoths, Izzy and Ayanbadejo were running right in front of him clearing the path. I don't see those types of guys on our special teams anymore.....oh yeah and our ST coordinator sucks, too (obligatory comment).