• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Biggest douchebag in the NBA is.....

The biggest douchebag in the League is......

• Kyrie Irving

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dillon Brooks

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Grayson Allen

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Draymond Green

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Ja Morant

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self explanatory.

Vote AND DISCUSS.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaFlop James, write in.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 guys that rarely post in the NBA forum showing up to hate on LeBron because of politics. Bwahahaha! Guy has never been anything but an asset to the communities he’s played in. He has started schools in his old neighborhood to help kids get out of Akron. Never even a whisper of him getting involved in embarrassing shit off the court.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most punch-able face in the NBA....Grayson Allen. He earned that title in college and it has rolled over into the pros. Dirty and borderline dangerous player to boot.

Honorable mention to Brooks, but he loses out since he's not as reckless.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 guys that rarely post in the NBA forum showing up to hate on LeBron because of politics. Bwahahaha! Guy has never been anything but an asset to the communities he’s played in. He has started schools in his old neighborhood to help kids get out of Akron. Never even a whisper of him getting involved in embarrassing shit off the court.

It's what he gets for daring to be good enough to possibly surpass MJ.

I'm not a fan of his politics, but he is far from a douche.

When you consider his situation when he was in growing up, what he has accomplished is pretty amazing. Not only got himself out of that, but his closest friends as well. None of them have been arrested, you don't hear about any of them hanging out in strip clubs or anything, no domestic violence issues...

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what he gets for daring to be good enough to possibly surpass MJ.

I'm not a fan of his politics, but he is far from a douche.

When you consider his situation when he was growing up, what he has accomplished is pretty amazing. Not only got himself out of that, but his closest friends as well. None of them have been arrested, you don't hear about any of them hanging out in strip clubs or anything, no domestic violence issues...
Yep. I don’t agree with most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth when he’s doing the politics thing. I think his level of discourse is subpar if I’m being honest. All that being said, I grew up in the 80s when guys like Jordan were being criticized for not using their platform to try and impact the world. Right or wrong, I respect LeBron’s attempt to use his platform to advance what he believes in. If I was blessed to be in the same position, I would look at my position as a responsibility as well.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I don’t agree with most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth when he’s doing the politics thing. I think his level of discourse is subpar if I’m being honest. All that being said, I grew up in the 80s when guys like Jordan were being criticized for not using their platform to try and impact the world. Right or wrong, I respect LeBron’s attempt to use his platform to advance what he believes in. If I was blessed to be in the same position, I would look at my position as a responsibility as well.

Jordan did it right

And if Lebron believed in that responsibility he wouldn’t be so wildly inaccurate

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan did it right

And if Lebron believed in that responsibility he wouldn’t be so wildly inaccurate
From a marketing and economics of sports perspective nobody did it better than Jordan (with a big assist from his mom who made him take the Nike meeting he didn’t want to go to). I’m not doing the politics stuff with you. I enjoy talking ball with you too much and I’m not gonna fuck that up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan did it right

Jordan refused to say anything political out of fear of impacting his shoe sales and gambled himself into trouble that may have resulted in the murder of his father. He punched teammates in practice. He's much more of a douche IMO.

Reactions: DJ

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan refused to say anything political out of fear of impacting his shoe sales and gambled himself into trouble that may have resulted in the murder of his father. He punched teammates in practice. He's much more of a douche IMO.

Yeah I meant about his shoes and business deals

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, much less douche like to maximize your own profits to gamble away while Lebron is opening schools lol.

Lebron taking so much credit for his 1%

Seems kinda douchey