• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Biggest douchebag in the NBA is.....

The biggest douchebag in the League is......

• Kyrie Irving

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dillon Brooks

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Grayson Allen

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Draymond Green

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Ja Morant

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan did it right

Most players, throughout the '80's and '90's were publicly neutral politically. They were trying to grow the NBA from basically a barnstorming league to national and international prominence. It would have been stupid to risk alienating potential fans. It's why you never heard Magic or Bird talk about politics and MJ famously said "Republicans buy shoes too".

Heck, Kareem never enjoyed the level of popularity that he should have given his stature in the game because he was fairly outspoken about his politics.

I'm betting that the majority of the actors, actresses, musicians and athletes that I enjoy being entertained by have political ideologies that are very different from mine...that doesn't stop me from enjoying their work.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most players, throughout the '80's and '90's were publicly neutral politically. They were trying to grow the NBA from basically a barnstorming league to national and international prominence. It would have been stupid to risk alienating potential fans. It's why you never heard Magic or Bird talk about politics and MJ famously said "Republicans buy shoes too".

Heck, Kareem never enjoyed the level of popularity that he should have given his stature in the game because he was fairly outspoken about his politics.

I'm betting that the majority of the actors, actresses, musicians and athletes that I enjoy being entertained by have political ideologies that are very different from mine...that doesn't stop me from enjoying their work.

Possibly for sure

If a player wants to use their own social media accounts or whatever

That’s fine

Using someone else’s platform (team, nba etc) when that’s not what people are paying for?

Super douchey imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what he gets for daring to be good enough to possibly surpass MJ.

I'm not a fan of his politics, but he is far from a douche.

When you consider his situation when he was growing up, what he has accomplished is pretty amazing. Not only got himself out of that, but his closest friends as well. None of them have been arrested, you don't hear about any of them hanging out in strip clubs or anything, no domestic violence issues...
He is a saint compared to most guys but I guess douche is still different. Even then it's a reach. He is definitely all about himself and self-centered but most NBA guys are. Overall you are right, people hate him bc they know he is threatening MJ for GOAT and that's what it comes down to. MJ lovers hate him for good reason.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a saint compared to most guys but I guess douche is still different. Even then it's a reach. He is definitely all about himself and self-centered but most NBA guys are. Overall you are right, people hate him bc they know he is threatening MJ for GOAT and that's what it comes down to. MJ lovers hate him for good reason.

For the record I’m not Jordan’s biggest fan either

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly for sure

That’s fine

Using someone else’s platform (team, nba etc) when that’s not what people are paying for?

Super douchey imo
And yet MJ was more douchey and it isn't even close. Different reasons why but I would rather root for a guy that did it right (taking politics out of this) than a guy that was a cheater, gambler and womanizer. He was a bad family man and not a good role model for the younger generation. In the grand scheme of things that is way more important than stupid political opinions. I don't agree with a lot Lebron says political wise but that doesn't make him a bigger douche than MJ

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly for sure

That’s fine

Super douchey imo

They aren't using someone else's platform. They are NBA players on NBA teams...that makes it their platform and last I checked, they're free to express their opinions/beliefs just as you and I do. The fact that they happen to have a bigger megaphone than we do doesn't make them "super douchey".

I'm betting that if their political opinions aligned more with yours, they'd be less douchey.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correct answers could be Grayson Allen, Dillon Brooks or Draymond Green. Allen has a punchable face and has the typical douchebag look but Brooks is in the running, I think Brooks comes off more ignorant than douchey.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Lebron.? Grayson Allen to me is worthy of winning the award. He is a major Dbag

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't using someone else's platform. They are NBA players on NBA teams...that makes it their platform and last I checked, they're free to express their opinions/beliefs just as you and I do. The fact that they happen to have a bigger megaphone than we do doesn't make them "super douchey".

I'm betting that if their political opinions aligned more with yours, they'd be less douchey.

The team and nba are not their platform.
They are owned by….

…the team and the nba

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team and nba are not their platform.
They are owned by….

…the team and the nba

So the players are "owned".

Interesting take.

Not what I'd go with, but interesting nonetheless.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player that’s a legit superstar..

Do not care how well they can play the game.

They are giving it a black eye with the way they go about how they condition themselves, act on the court and off.

Putting themselves first before the team and the fans.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooks and Green are literally in an argument on who is the bigger douche, and it is a badge of honor for them. Take your pick between them