• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger fuck up: Losing Barry or losing Suh?

Which fuck up is worse?

• Barry

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Suh

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Equally fucked

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if we're going to be insulting, then fine. You're still a douchebag.

Lol, he's implementing phase 2 now- back off the hard-line "never happened, ever, ever, ever!" approach in order to make you look like the aggressor, rather than just someone responding to his trolling nonsense. I've been on that end a time or two. He'll pull the old bait-and-switch once his absolutes hook someone and switch to the victim role...

This board would be a psychologist's wet dream; all kinds of behavior patterns to analyze here.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, he's implementing phase 2 now- back off the hard-line "never happened, ever, ever, ever!" approach in order to make you look like the aggressor, rather than just someone responding to his trolling nonsense. I've been on that end a time or two. He'll pull the old bait-and-switch once his absolutes hook someone and switch to the victim role...

This board would be a psychologist's wet dream; all kinds of behavior patterns to analyze here.

It's been worth it for all the fun I've had in the last week or so. Glad someone got the Faxboy Bobby references.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not crazy, and neither am I.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been worth it for all the fun I've had in the last week or so. Glad someone got the Faxboy Bobby references.

Plus you learned how to size pics and that Miami never "tried like hell!" to get Brees. Solid week for you bro.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Suh is not a self absorbed dick. But lol at Mayhew lovers turning on anyone their black Jesus doesn't sign/re-sign.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus you learned how to size pics and that Miami never "tried like hell!" to get Brees. Solid week for you bro.

As usual you don't know what you're talking about.

Hey, I got another bonus check this week for 4x your annual salary.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats, I hear Gamestop pays you guys well.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I was thinkin you should send me some cash real quick.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Suh is a damn good player he has a ways to go before he can be called an all time great DT. Barry on the other hand is without question one of the greatest RB's of all time.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, who are these lovers you speak of?

I believe that's anyone who doesn't think that Mayhew is second only to Millen as the worst GM in the history of the world...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew lovers, you know who you are.

2zh1mv6.jpg

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that's anyone who doesn't think that Mayhew is second only to Millen as the worst GM in the history of the world...

No, I got that. I'm just wondering who HE thinks these Mayhew lovers are. He keeps referring to them, but I can't quite understand why he keeps making those statements(other than the obvious trolling aspect). Nobody likes Mayhew from what I can tell. Maybe his sabbatical has given him deeper insight into the board's posts. :noidea:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I got that. I'm just wondering who HE thinks these Mayhew lovers are. He keeps referring to them, but I can't quite understand why he keeps making those statements(other than the obvious trolling aspect). Nobody likes Mayhew from what I can tell. Maybe his sabbatical has given him deeper insight into the board's posts. :noidea:

Micro you can use this as your new avatar bro.

2zh1mv6.jpg