• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big rumors out of T-Town (Bama)

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're WhiteMamba now too? lol
No, Mamba's on twitter looking for click bait and I'm here busting ass merging a thread. Now I'm gonna have to take a nap.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Mamba's on twitter looking for click bait and I'm here busting ass merging a thread. Now I'm gonna have to take a nap.

Figures he makes you do his dirty work

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Mamba's on twitter looking for click bait and I'm here busting ass shavin ma bawls. Now I'm gonna have to take a nap.
That's very considerate of you.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news that is actually true.

"Gunner Raborn, Alabama's backup kicker, was arrested on Thursday. ... This will mark the highest point of the season for Auburn football fans."

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Gunner Raborn, Alabama's backup kicker, was arrested on Thursday. ... This will mark the highest point of the season for Auburn football fans."
That's a big blow to Bama. I think they are the only ones with a worse kicking situation than Michigan State.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big blow to Bama. I think they are the only ones with a worse kicking situation than Michigan State.

It was dui, he spends a couple of weeks in Saban's doghouse and he is fine. Backup kickers rarely see the field unless injury hits.

I thought it was funny that the blurb I took that from on Google stated it was the high point of the season for Auburn fans. How sad is that news for them.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was dui, he spends a couple of weeks in Saban's doghouse and he is fine. Backup kickers rarely see the field unless injury hits.

I thought it was funny that the blurb I took that from on Google stated it was the high point of the season for Auburn fans. How sad is that news for them.
I've seen your starting PK, maybe this guy should be the starter. But if he got busted for DUI, he obviously has issues staying between the lines.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a douche. We hired a douche. :mad2:

Y'all are too stubborn. You should have learned something from Tennessee's experience. Phat Phil is gone. Get over it. Pay attention. Avoid repeating others' mistakes.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, a DUI or DWI are both serious issues. I get it that college kids will be college kids and do stupid things like PIs' or get caught with some weed or underage drinking, but driving afterwards is a serious thing to consider. I think a 3 to 4 game suspension and a suspension from team activities would be more suffice than just being in the dog house. Kid needs to learn that if you're gonna go out and have fun, don't be a complete idiot and drive afterwards.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, a DUI or DWI are both serious issues. I get it that college kids will be college kids and do stupid things like PIs' or get caught with some weed or underage drinking, but driving afterwards is a serious thing to consider. I think a 3 to 4 game suspension and a suspension from team activities would be more suffice than just being in the dog house. Kid needs to learn that if you're gonna go out and have fun, don't be a complete idiot and drive afterwards.

Saban's doghouse is usually that instance, thats why i said he spends a few weeks in the doghouse and he will be fine. He will live through this experience and if he is man enough to endure what Saban will have him do, will be a better man on the other side of this issue. He will learn his lesson one way or another. The courts are a different story, but first offenses can be pretty light if he shows remorse for his actions and is willing to accept the courts punishment.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LINK
God I love the internet. Twitter basically exploding over the past hour with Alabama rumors – that Lane Kiffin is done at Alabama. That he got in a fist fight with Nick Saban. That he slept with Nick Saban’s daughter (possibly explaining the fist fight?). That he slept with a booster’s wife. Honestly my money is on all three. I think it was a threesome with Saban’s daughter and a booster’s wife and Saban’s wife was FILMING it. Nick found out and hit him with a haymaker right to the jaw, like any dad/husband/coach would. Hey maybe I should tweet that, give it some legs. That’s what Twitter is for right?

They should make a movie out of it with Sandra Bullock as the wife..

I'd see it... :)

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CPyjQOkWIAExlO5.png

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, that would be Bama losing to Ole Miss.... or did that not happen? :dhd: