• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Better Defensive Line: Philadelphia Eagles or Carolina Panthers?

Choose One

• Eagles: Cox/Graham/Barwin/Logan/Curry

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Panthers: Short/Johnson/Ealy/Star/Butler

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Miami was the worst run D in the league last year. They are mostly over the hill former stars. Maybe they have 1 good year in them, but I even doubt that.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants 4th LOL. Maybe in Fantasy football. In real life they are nothing but underachievers. Most of the rest look about right.

I thought the same thing about NYG. Being a big college football fan, pre-season polls don't get me real excited. I just hope the Rams offense can get first downs so the D isn't on the field the whole game.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing about NYG. Being a big college football fan, pre-season polls don't get me real excited. I just hope the Rams offense can get first downs so the D isn't on the field the whole game.

Yup, offense is an issue there. Defense is still gonna have to carry them again. They should give Sea and AZ a run this year. Those teams, especially Sea will not be as good as they were 2 years ago.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, offense is an issue there. Defense is still gonna have to carry them again. They should give Sea and AZ a run this year. Those teams, especially Sea will not be as good as they were 2 years ago.
Hard to say actually. For the Seahawks it comes down to having a functioning OL, because every other unit is looking good. Doesn't have to be a great OL, just....functional. Cards need to keep Palmer healthy mostly. Rams defense took a hit, and the QB situation isn't' likely to be great this year at least, nor the WRs. Gurley will be the focus for the defense versus every team they play, so it could be rocky for him this year.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say actually. For the Seahawks it comes down to having a functioning OL, because every other unit is looking good. Doesn't have to be a great OL, just....functional. Cards need to keep Palmer healthy mostly. Rams defense took a hit, and the QB situation isn't' likely to be great this year at least, nor the WRs. Gurley will be the focus for the defense versus every team they play, so it could be rocky for him this year.

I don't know how the Rams defense took a hit.