• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.... So I wonder who it is that needs to go away?

Could it be Gus? Too big too soon I think.

Emilio maybe.....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.... So I wonder who it is that needs to go away?

Could it be Gus? Too big too soon I think.

Emilio maybe.....

Still think we may see Gus this season....but not here. Maybe Tuco??

Did you notice in the promo Mike was getting a rifle from the same guy Walt bought from on 2 occaisions?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think we may see Gus this season....but not here. Maybe Tuco??

Did you notice in the promo Mike was getting a rifle from the same guy Walt bought from on 2 occaisions?
Yeah, I don't rememeber if Mike or Saul gave Walt his number. I'm thinking it was Saul, cuz Mike never trusted Walt at all.

Maybe Tuco. But Nacho works for him. Seems a bold move for a guy to make, movin on his boss.

I just thought Emilio because he was the connect for Jesse to Tuco.

Or maybe the old Salamanca is still in the game at this point? That'd be cool to see him.

Or maybe you're right on Gustavo.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't rememeber if Mike or Saul gave Walt his number. I'm thinking it was Saul, cuz Mike never trusted Walt at all.

Maybe Tuco. But Nacho works for him. Seems a bold move for a guy to make, movin on his boss.

I just thought Emilio because he was the connect for Jesse to Tuco.

Or maybe the old Salamanca is still in the game at this point? That'd be cool to see him.

Or maybe you're right on Gustavo.

So many people it could be. Mikes connections are clearly going to keep growing this season.

I love that this season is upping the Mike. Definitely more screentime through 3 eps this season over last.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many people it could be. Mikes connections are clearly going to keep growing this season.

I love that this season is upping the Mike. Definitely more screentime through 3 eps this season over last.
It's great!

He's getting the Jesse portion from BB now.

No such thing as too much Mike!

(I don't remember if his Daughter in Law was at the same house in BB.)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great!

He's getting the Jesse portion from BB now.

No such thing as too much Mike!

(I don't remember if his Daughter in Law was at the same house in BB.)

I can't remember either. But I'm starting to hate that bitch!!

Only annoying thing is I'm seeing people talk online about how she is "manipulating" Mike which isn't really the case. She probably thinks she is, but he knows she's lying he just doesn't care.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember either. But I'm starting to hate that bitch!!

Only annoying thing is I'm seeing people talk online about how she is "manipulating" Mike which isn't really the case. She probably thinks she is, but he knows she's lying he just doesn't care.
There's a lot of fear on her part I think. From her husband being murdered and what not. I'm not sure she trusts Mike after he left to come out there.

Maybe there's some blame for Matties death too, idk. Or atleast a suspicion he was involved.

Manipulation wasn't something I thought. Unless they think she's milking him for money? Seems like a stretch. He wants to help. They're his entire family. And life, when you get down to it.

Not many female characters that I don't hate in the BB universe to be honest. Skyler sucked, jesses mom sucked, Marie was annoying as hell...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of fear on her part I think. From her husband being murdered and what not. I'm not sure she trusts Mike after he left to come out there.

Maybe there's some blame for Matties death too, idk. Or atleast a suspicion he was involved.

Manipulation wasn't something I thought. Unless they think she's milking him for money? Seems like a stretch. He wants to help. They're his entire family. And life, when you get down to it.

Not many female characters that I don't hate in the BB universe to be honest. Skyler sucked, jesses mom sucked, Marie was annoying as hell...
Don't forget Holly. Fuck that bitch too.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah idk what her actual plan is yet whether it's to get a read on Mike and his intentions or to try and get more support from him. But whatever it is he's clearly knows she's up to something it's just not his concern. There all he has as you say so he's gonna help. Just like when he gave her the chance to turn him in. He left it up to her that's all he cared about.

I'm trying to remember if their relationship is mentioned in BB at all. I just remember him watching the daughter at parks and putting money in banks for her so seems like he may be estranged from them?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah idk what her actual plan is yet whether it's to get a read on Mike and his intentions or to try and get more support from him. But whatever it is he's clearly knows she's up to something it's just not his concern. There all he has as you say so he's gonna help. Just like when he gave her the chance to turn him in. He left it up to her that's all he cared about.

I'm trying to remember if their relationship is mentioned in BB at all. I just remember him watching the daughter at parks and putting money in banks for her so seems like he may be estranged from them?
Yeah, something is going to be a wedge between them before we catch back up to BB. They didn't speak. Just a look of acknowledgement if I remember right. It was clearly a strained relationship by then. But I don't remember how we found out it's his daughter in law. I remember wonder if it was his daughter for awhile.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, something is going to be a wedge between them before we catch back up to BB. They didn't speak. Just a look of acknowledgement if I remember right. It was clearly a strained relationship by then. But I don't remember how we found out it's his daughter in law. I remember wonder if it was his daughter for awhile.

Probably didn't find out til BCS told us. I remember the look now. I'm thinking this may lead to the reason Mike was specifically leaving money in the daughters name come BB and no longer giving it directly to her.

Seems this may end up getting Mike to stray from her. Will have to see how it plays out!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably didn't find out til BCS told us. I remember the look now. I'm thinking this may lead to the reason Mike was specifically leaving money in the daughters name come BB and no longer giving it directly to her.

Seems this may end up getting Mike to stray from her. Will have to see how it plays out!!
So she doesn't question where it's coming from?

I think you're right. They prolly didn't tell us till last year in season 1.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she doesn't question where it's coming from?

I think you're right. They prolly didn't tell us till last year in season 1.

I'm assuming the account is completely secret and won't be brought to Kaylee attention until she turns 18. But idk. Just remember he had his own personal sleezy lawyer who dropped money into the safety deposit box for him.

My best guess would be that it's because he's specifically trying to just provide for the girl now.

That's the best part about this show we've seen BB so we know the gist of how things are, but at same time have no idea how things play out. Whether it's Stacy(daughter in law), Nacho, Chuck or Kim. We just know they weren't in Walts universe.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who needs to go away is most likely someone who found out about his side dealings and is perhaps blackmailing or attempting to blackmail him. He wouldn't try to move on Tuuco, it wouldn't work out for him. Plus, they are family. I doubt this guy is anyone from BB, if Mike dealt with him then he wouldn't be around in the future. Gus is too low profile, no way it is him.

It is odd how she is lying about the gunshots, she also conceivably made that mark on the house. Not sure exactly why she would do something like that, unless she just wants to live more comfortably.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, not sure if you guys remember/realized Nacho was actually referenced in BB.

It totally fucking hit me that when Saul is first introduced and kidnapped by Walt/Jesse he starts pleading "it wasn't me was Ignacio!!!".

So Nacho may still be in the game as BB timeline hits.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming the account is completely secret and won't be brought to Kaylee attention until she turns 18. But idk. Just remember he had his own personal sleezy lawyer who dropped money into the safety deposit box for him.

My best guess would be that it's because he's specifically trying to just provide for the girl now.

That's the best part about this show we've seen BB so we know the gist of how things are, but at same time have no idea how things play out. Whether it's Stacy(daughter in law), Nacho, Chuck or Kim. We just know they weren't in Walts universe.
It's odd having so much background info so early into a show. But we really don't have any background, we get foreground. And know how some people die. And what they go thru between now and then. I like it more with every episode.

So many ties are left to be severed. To get us where we've already been.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd having so much background info so early into a show. But we really don't have any background, we get foreground. And know how some people die. And what they go thru between now and then. I like it more with every episode.

So many ties are left to be severed. To get us where we've already been.

Exactly. We know what happens to Mike, Saul and even someone like Gus come BB. But we have no idea how they get to BB. I read recaps about Saul/Kim's relationship and how "it's so sad she's gonna die and it will crush Saul". Uhh no, we have no clue how their relationship ends up. She just isn't in BB.

It's cool knowing the end game but at same time knowing there is so much flexibility for the writing to get us there.