• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he wanted a "Cocobolo desk". He never said what "Cocobolo" is.

The trivia question was something like "What is 'Cocobolo'?"

Last season he did. And since it was a desk I thought it was kinda obvious.

Those 3 Qs were easier than the walking dead ones where thy usually toss some random irrelevant observation in

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he wanted a "Cocobolo desk". He never said what "Cocobolo" is.

The trivia question was something like "What is 'Cocobolo'?"

I thought the trivia question asked what type of desk did Saul want for his new office instead of the one that was in there now?
cocobolo.... a tropical wood from mexico & central america, was what he wanted...because he just liked saying cocobolo...lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the trivia question asked what type of desk did Saul want for his new office instead of the one that was in there now?
cocobolo.... a tropical wood from mexico & central america, was what he wanted...because he just liked saying cocobolo...lol
Nope.

It asked what Cocobolo was. The options, IIRC, were 1) a type of wood 2) a shape or 3) a multi-piece desk.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st breaking bad cameo of the season with douche bag stock broker meeting Slippin Jimmy.

What was his name and what happened to him in BB? I am blanking

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember the scene, but apparently he had his car blown up by WW at some point...
If I remember it rigjt, walter just crossed paths with him a few times, and then snapped and blew up the guy's car because he's an obnoxious douche.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WhaT did the note say over the light switch? I was really far away from the TV and couldn't read it.

Also, what made the cops look behind the couch?? I noticed the couch looked fine and not messed up.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WhaT did the note say over the light switch? I was really far away from the TV and couldn't read it.

Also, what made the cops look behind the couch?? I noticed the couch looked fine and not messed up.

A clear space on the carpet in front of the couch in a demolished living room tipped them off. That's my guees.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it said 'do not turn off' or something. And what Harry Seaword said about the couch. The whole floor was a mess except the spot right in front of the couch, like it had been pulled out after the place was trashed.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are your guys thoughts

Price and his stupidity going to get him hooked up with Saul? Also, I think its going to force Mike into the way of Gus here sooner than later as well.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Price and his stupidity going to get him hooked up with Saul? Also, I think its going to force Mike into the way of Gus here sooner than later as well.
What are the odds that we see Gus this season?

I think that if they continue to 1/2 focus on Mike, then they HAVE to introduce Gus as a semi-regular.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds that we see Gus this season?

I think that if they continue to 1/2 focus on Mike, then they HAVE to introduce Gus as a semi-regular.

I think its gotta be above 50% that we at least get a glimpse of him this season. It may be a finale type thing but I have to believe its coming very soon.

In BB it seemed Mike and Gus had a relationship that had extended for many years so they have to meet soon.

Also on Talking Saul they said to expect more BB characters. Hes one of the most logical.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its gotta be above 50% that we at least get a glimpse of him this season. It may be a finale type thing but I have to believe its coming very soon.

In BB it seemed Mike and Gus had a relationship that had extended for many years so they have to meet soon.

Also on Talking Saul they said to expect more BB characters. Hes one of the most logical.

I figured they were talking about Huell. He's gotta show up at some point

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With Saul being in Santa Fe, I'm not sure how he'll get back in touch with Mike.

Mike doesn't much care for that IT guy. Does he have any way to incriminate Mike?

I think we have a lot of Nacho before more drug dealers come in.

Maybe Victor is the Segway to Gus? I plan on small characters reappearing, don't want to get my hopes up on major ones.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured they were talking about Huell. He's gotta show up at some point

Definitely many canidates. Lower tier treats like Ken Wins, Badger/Skinny Pete, or Big guns like Gus

But the promos showed Mike mentioning Tuco and knowing Mike and his disconnect with Price he doesnt hang out with loose cannons...so hes gotta be pushed towards Gus sooner than later i think.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Saul being in Santa Fe, I'm not sure how he'll get back in touch with Mike.

Mike doesn't much care for that IT guy. Does he have any way to incriminate Mike?

I think we have a lot of Nacho before more drug dealers come in.

Maybe Victor is the Segway to Gus? I plan on small characters reappearing, don't want to get my hopes up on major ones.

Probably doesn't have much on Mike but promos and sneak preview for next ep show he still has Mike sketched out.