• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in the NFCN

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas beat up Philly last year when they had their starting QB. Philly only made a SB because of a QB injury to Purdy. Philly's back 7 are nothing specail. Dallas got younger not older fool. A couple of starting vets does not change that.

Dallas got older. Especially when they added Cooks and Gilmore. The core position of starters is older.

Philly led the league in sacks and added more muscle up front. They had 70 sacks. The record for a season is 72. That’s not impressive?

And the Cowboys lost to the 49er team that the Eagles beat. So if they are truly better than the Eagles….why didn’t they beat them?

Logic, something that’s completely lost on you, dictated that the Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC until proven otherwise.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas got older. Especially when they added Cooks and Gilmore. The core position of starters is older.

Philly led the league in sacks and added more muscle up front. They had 70 sacks. The record for a season is 72. That’s not impressive?

And the Cowboys lost to the 49er team that the Eagles beat. So if they are truly better than the Eagles….why didn’t they beat them?

Logic, something that’s completely lost on you, dictated that the Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC until proven otherwise.
They dominated the Eagle face to face LOL. Dallas added 2 vets and released a few guys the same age or older = not older. Then added rookies. So still not older. 70 sacks is impressive. Sack or give up the long ball. Big deal. 49ers were the best team last year and should have won it all. I got Dal/SF as my top teams. It's a fkn opinion you simpleton. I don't care if you agree. Got it?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Hurts didn't play in the game the Cowboys won.

But yeah....domination.

You have the nerve to call someone a simpleton?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sack or give up the long ball. Big deal.

BTW....Eagles gave up the fewest passing yards per game in 2022.

So doesn't really lend support to your argument.

Just admit you don't watch football. It's okay.

Fewest passing yards per attempt surrended.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles won 1 game. The Cowboys won the other game.

Eagles won by 9. Cowboys won by 6.

That's domination?
The eagle won against the backup and lost to the starter and they scored late to make it look closer but it was a ass whoppin. Look I don't care if you believe. It means nothing to me. You are clueless, always have been.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW....Eagles gave up the fewest passing yards per game in 2022.

So doesn't really lend support to your argument.

Just admit you don't watch football. It's okay.

Fewest passing yards per attempt surrended.
70 sacks will make a weak backfield look better. Anyone watching the game knew it was a sack or long ball give away. If you watched instead of looking at stats you would miss it anyway. Clueless one.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to derail, but an interesting sidenote to the "sacks" total for a team:

None of the top 10 sack teams in NFL history won the Super Bowl.

Only 1 of the top 20 sack teams in NFL history won the Super Bowl. Everyone here knows which team that is... ;)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only 1 of the top 20 sack teams in NFL history won the Super Bowl. Everyone here knows which team that is... ;)
Gotta say, that's an interesting stat you brought up. I would have never guessed this.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, that's an interesting stat you brought up. I would have never guessed this.

I mean...I haven't really dived into it, but my guess would be that a good quarterback can really negate a pass rush. Hell last year's Super Bowl is a prime example.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think that illustrates that sacks are bad, obviously. Just that leading the league in sacks or setting records with sacks doesn't equal automatic championship. Because no stat equals automatic championship.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagle won against the backup and lost to the starter and they scored late to make it look closer but it was a ass whoppin.

The Cowboys also won against the backup and lost to the starter.

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Look I don't care if you believe.

This has nothing to do with belief. It's opinion. Yours is dumb and you lacks any sort of logic.
You are clueless, always have been.

You think splitting a season series 1-1 with a 3 point differential is domination.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I haven't really dived into it, but my guess would be that a good quarterback can really negate a pass rush. Hell last year's Super Bowl is a prime example.

More to the truth is probably there have been a lot of teams that great defenses are no so good offenses. So when playoff times comes they fall short.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70 sacks will make a weak backfield look better.

Huh?
Anyone watching the game knew it was a sack or long ball give away.

Then why did the Eagles give up the fewest passing yards in the league? With the fewest yards per attempt?
If you watched instead of looking at stats you would miss it anyway. Clueless one.

Tell me again how the Cowboys dominated the Eagles while splitting the games and being -3 in total points.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles were 23rd on defense in total air yards on completion. Meaning 22 teams gave up more yards in the air.

But yeah....long ball all day.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the top 10 sack defenses..

63 Pats - Lost Championship game
81 Jets - QB'd by Richard Todd, lost WC
84 Skins - Pretty good offense, beat by an up and coming Bears team in the playoffs
2000 Saints - Jeff Blake led offense with Aaron Brooks also starting 5 games. Lost in the divisional round.
67 Raiders - Lost SB
85 Giants - Lost to the best team ever assembled
87 Bears - Mike Tomczak started 6 games. Mike Hohensee started 2. Steve Bradley started 1.
22 Eagles - Lost SB
89 Vikings - Wade Wilson was the QB. 9 TDs vs 12 INTs that season.
86 Bears - McMahon injury derailed this team.

Combination of teams that fell just short of glory and good defenses with mediocre to bad offenses highlighted by shortcomings at QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

Then why did the Eagles give up the fewest passing yards in the league? With the fewest yards per attempt?

Tell me again how the Cowboys dominated the Eagles while splitting the games and being -3 in total points.
Its tell you, its watching the games and not the stats.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its tell you

K
, its watching the games and not the stats.

I watch the games. And you're wrong.

The stats are just here to illustrate how wrong you are.

Explain to me how splitted a season series and having a grand total of 3 points as a differential is dominating. I get you watch the game. But I'd like to hear how the Cowboys dominated them.

It wasn't in points because there's a 3 point gap.

It wasn't in yards because there's a 24 yard gap between the two teams in two games.

It wasn't turnovers because they are even.

At one point you tried to claim the Eagles scored garbage time points to make the game closer. And you claim to have watched the game. But one check of the boxscore shows me the game was tied 34-34 with 5:49 to go in the 4th quarter. This was after a CeeDee Lamb touchdown tied it. So the Eagles were previously leading in the 4th quarter. With their backup QB playing. The Cowboys scored the next 6 points and won.

So.....you "watched the game"....but can't even remember the details?

Please explain how they dominated.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K

I watch the games. And you're wrong.

The stats are just here to illustrate how wrong you are.

Explain to me how splitted a season series and having a grand total of 3 points as a differential is dominating. I get you watch the game. But I'd like to hear how the Cowboys dominated them.

It wasn't in points because there's a 3 point gap.

It wasn't in yards because there's a 24 yard gap between the two teams in two games.

It wasn't turnovers because they are even.

At one point you tried to claim the Eagles scored garbage time points to make the game closer. And you claim to have watched the game. But one check of the boxscore shows me the game was tied 34-34 with 5:49 to go in the 4th quarter. This was after a CeeDee Lamb touchdown tied it. So the Eagles were previously leading in the 4th quarter. With their backup QB playing. The Cowboys scored the next 6 points and won.

So.....you "watched the game"....but can't even remember the details?

Please explain how they dominated.
They (Dallas) pretty much controlled both games. Yes stats ended closer but it was not that close. Philly won the first one because of 3 picks by the backup (dal)QB. They were outplayed across the board. Let the season play out. Then we will see. I got Dallas in that Div.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They (Dallas) pretty much controlled both games. Yes stats ended closer but it was not that close. Philly won the first one because of 3 picks by the backup (dal)QB. They were outplayed across the board. Let the season play out. Then we will see. I got Dallas in that Div.

I thought Eagles were losing big and scored late to make it look closer? What happened to that? Care to acknowledge your bullshit comment?