• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in the NFCN

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And GB......??.....
ESPN1000 had a "guest" on a day or 2 ago and he basically said the Bears are still the 4th team in the North.

When asked about GB, this guest went on to say he believes GB still has the best personnel of players in the division so he would put them first.

Aaron Rodgers made the personnel better. Now that he's gone, can they measure up. I have my doubts with Love at the controls.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring injurys Dallas is the top NFC team, and the panthers are in the race to get us a very high draft pick. PS. Expect De toilet to do De toilet things. See De toilet draft for further understanding.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring injurys Dallas is the top NFC team, and the panthers are in the race to get us a very high draft pick. PS. Expect De toilet to do De toilet things. See De toilet draft for further understanding.
Yea, their top draft picks aren't looking so good in camp, from what the rumor mills has to say.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone making guess's about this year is crazy. Last years team is gone and last years play calling too. This team will be so different on opening day and the play calling will be so different, that I have nothing to base nothing on. Except overall team talent and mostly who I think the best QB will be this year and moving forward.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, their top draft picks aren't looking so good in camp, from what the rumor mills has to say.
They are decent guys but it made no sense to draft them and also early. Bad drafting. Players are fine IMO.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring injurys Dallas is the top NFC team
I would put San Fran or the Eagles 1-2.
San Fran was in the NFC title game with a 3rd string QB. (Maybe 4th if you consider Trey Lance.)
:yo: Hats off to Shanny. Personally impressed with them.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you are underselling Minnesota a little.

I do expect regression from last year's record and improvement from Chicago but not so much theyll flip spots. I think new dc will really help defense, even if they trade hunter.

Detroit is still Detroit, have few v players suspended, we'll see.

Green bay should have good defense, probably best in division. Love could be decent.

Chicago on upswing and biggest wild card is fields putting it together as a passer.

Huge question marks for every nfcn team. I don't see any as SB material and I expect division standings will be bunched.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit or Minny will win the North. Depends on how much Detroit rises and Minny falls from last season.

Green Bay is a wildcard team dependent upon Love. But even if he plays well I doubt they challenge for the division. They would really need both Minny and Detroit to both falter and law of averages sinks in that at least one of those two will succeed.

Our schedule is pretty weak but 8 wins would be our ceiling. Probably 6-7 wins.

So 3rd or 4th is where we'll end up.

A 10-7, 9-8, 7-10, 6-11 type final standings looks plausible.

Still excited for this season...but tempered.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put San Fran or the Eagles 1-2.
San Fran was in the NFC title game with a 3rd string QB. (Maybe 4th if you consider Trey Lance.)
:yo: Hats off to Shanny. Personally impressed with them.

Ya,I see Dallas as 3rd best myself........SF had a healthy qb in the nfccg,they take the Eagles........

I do expect regression from last year's record and improvement from Chicago but not so much theyll flip spots. I think new dc will really help defense, even if they trade hunter.

Green bay should have good defense, probably best in division. Love could be decent.

Chicago on upswing and biggest wild card is fields putting it together as a passer.

Huge question marks for every nfcn team. I don't see any as SB material and I expect division standings will be bunched.

I dpnt believe any team from our divisikn is a SB team either.......as long as GB doesnt get there,Ill be happy.....
Eh,Love is not Rodgers,theres nohing about that team that scares me......
Detroit is the best team on paper,and I believe they are winning the division....

As far as your team,I think we closed the gap,but not sure how much.....And yes,Im basing all this on how JF plays this season......got my fingers crossed.

Detroit or Minny will win the North. Depends on how much Detroit rises and Minny falls from last season.

Green Bay is a wildcard team dependent upon Love. But even if he plays well I doubt they challenge for the division. They would really need both Minny and Detroit to both falter and law of averages sinks in that at least one of those two will succeed.

Our schedule is pretty weak but 8 wins would be our ceiling. Probably 6-7 wins.

So 3rd or 4th is where we'll end up.

A 10-7, 9-8, 7-10, 6-11 type final standings looks plausible.

Still excited for this season...but tempered.

I did read somewheres where they quoted our GM as saying he was not done with free sgency yet.....Im thinking hes in for a de myself,such as Ngakwe......

And hellya,cant wait for this season..........

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Are we the new NFC South?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Driving back from SoCal yesterday, the NFL Channel on SiriusXM had a segment on the Vikings, and the two hosts both agreed that Minny seems to not have taken advantage of Rodgers departure. Instead of trying to strengthen the roster, they're jettisoning some key players. Now in fairness they said it was meant to help clear space for the inevitable monster extension they'll eventually be giving Jefferson, but they still felt that the Vikes could have danced around the cap issues a bit to retain their key personnel. I don't think the Vikes are in collapse mode by any stretch and could very well be fighting for the Norris again this year. But they do look weaker, at least on paper.

I also agree about the stinking Packers having the best D in the division, and any time you have the best D, you have a shot at winning it. Hopefully not much, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Are we the new NFC South?
If we have one thing in common with them it's there's definitely no SB coming out of either division this year. But OTOH, there doesn't seem to be a really weak team either. It's not out of the question that the club finishing last in the Norris this year year could end up with 7, maybe even 8 wins.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driving back from SoCal yesterday, the NFL Channel on SiriusXM had a segment on the Vikings, and the two hosts both agreed that Minny seems to not have taken advantage of Rodgers departure. Instead of trying to strengthen the roster, they're jettisoning some key players. Now in fairness they said it was meant to help clear space for the inevitable monster extension they'll eventually be giving Jefferson, but they still felt that the Vikes could have danced around the cap issues a bit to retain their key personnel. I don't think the Vikes are in collapse mode by any stretch and could very well be fighting for the Norris again this year. But they do look weaker, at least on paper.

I also agree about the stinking Packers having the best D in the division, and any time you have the best D, you have a shot at winning it. Hopefully not much, but guess we'll have to wait and see.
It was time for Minnesota to get younger, I don't really mind. They could've kept cook but he refused pay cut and reality is paying Rbs isn't worth it.

Thielen? Meh, he's a situational possession receiver at this point. Hasn't had 100 yard game in like 2 years and only 1-2 since 2019.

Zadarius was awesome, until he got hurt.

Peterson, he was ok in Eds system, but when your system isn't too cover anyone.....

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have one thing in common with them it's there's definitely no SB coming out of either division this year.
Its a shame, really.
We all hate our division rivals but i dont think any teams outside the Norris take our division seriously.

As consistent as Minny has been, they cant win a playoff game.
In somewhat Brady-fashion, the Packers have won the division how many times? 11? And only 2 SB appearances?
Liking the Lions but they find a way to self-destruct.
Then there's our Bears.... maybe we swap division doormat status with the Love-led Packers?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....what?

Based on what exactly?

But you just made a guess.....
It's all a guess. Unless you got the script. I think they were better then Philly last year and they got even better. That offense can do many things now and they have the top defense. Still its a guess.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they were better then Philly last year

Makes sense. Philly went to the SB and was probably a couple plays away from winning. Cowboys got beat by Mr. Irrelevant in the playoffs.

Did you watch football last year?

Philly has the best defensive front in football....and got even better, and younger, in that area this offseason. They either maintained or improved in the trenches on offense.

Cowboys got older and their #1 RB is hurt.

Dallas was the #5 scoring defense last season. What makes them #1 right now?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. Philly went to the SB and was probably a couple plays away from winning. Cowboys got beat by Mr. Irrelevant in the playoffs.

Philly has the best defensive front in football....and got even better, and younger, in that area this offseason. They either maintained or improved in the trenches on offense.

Things can change with injuries and other developments of course. But as of this moment, It's hard for me to pick any teams but the Eagles and Chiefs to once again represent their respective conferences in the coming SB. The Niners and 'Boys could make a go of it in the NFC, and we should never overlook the Bengals or even the Bills to overtake KC. But right now I just have a hard time looking past those two for a repeat.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas beat up Philly last year when they had their starting QB. Philly only made a SB because of a QB injury to Purdy. Philly's back 7 are nothing specail. Dallas got younger not older fool. A couple of starting vets does not change that.