• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best run NBA organizations

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Spoelsta a great coach? I don't think any of the Heat fans on here would say that he is.

He won 2 championships, but he also had a ridiculous super team that probably should have won at least 2. You can say he didn't get in the way of what that group accomplished, but I don't think he was the driver of their success.

I see no lies

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a troll thread.

It only exists to be anti Lakers.

Getting LeBron to be a Laker is enough for my Top 5. We've all seen that doing that is enough to win a ring.

Most of his threads are. I don't believe this one is.

He used Lakers and Bulls specifically as examples of former dynasties that haven't been doing so well lately so that everyone would understand the rules.

I am quick to call hurricane on his BS. I believe this a good thread.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of his threads are. I don't believe this one is.

He used Lakers and Bulls specifically as examples of former dynasties that haven't been doing so well lately so that everyone would understand the rules.

I am quick to call hurricane on his BS. I believe this a good thread.
The Bulls franchise history is one player. It's an awful organization other than MJ.

The mention of them and tLakers in the same sentence sealed it for me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Spoelsta a great coach? I don't think any of the Heat fans on here would say that he is.

He won 2 championships, but he also had a ridiculous super team that probably should have won at least 2. You can say he didn't get in the way of what that group accomplished, but I don't think he was the driver of their success.

Spo's a good coach. He's not great, not close to it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls franchise history is one player. It's an awful organization other than MJ.

The mention of them and tLakers in the same sentence sealed it for me.

And that is fine. Can't say I disagree.

But the topic of this thread is best run teams today, as in right now.

And the Lakers simply are not in that conversation.

On an all time lost, the Bulls 90s dynasty would cause some to include them regardless of the rest of their history.

I think this is a case where OP's reputation is hurting his topic.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but so could Divac when his back went out.

What part of "except for 1 season, Vlade never played fewer than 79 games as a Laker" do you not grasp?

Additionally, every franchise and every fan worries about injuries to pretty much all players, but especially max level players. If teams allowed that to rule how they do business, no trades would ever be made and no FA's would ever be signed.

When a team is signing a player with no injury history, they can feel a little more confident, but it doesn't change the fact injuries happen and no one can control if or when they happen.

Btw, who would you have had them sign since every FA they could have signed last year and every FA they could sign this year all have missed more games due to injury than Lebron has in 16 seasons (including this season).

Heck, Lonzo and Ingram as 2nd and 3rd year players and they have already missed more games due to injury than Lebron has in his 16 years.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of "except for 1 season, Vlade never played fewer than 79 games as a Laker" do you not grasp?

Additionally, every franchise and every fan worries about injuries to pretty much all players, but especially max level players. If teams allowed that to rule how they do business, no trades would ever be made and no FA's would ever be signed.

When a team is signing a player with no injury history, they can feel a little more confident, but it doesn't change the fact injuries happen and no one can control if or when they happen.

Btw, who would you have had them sign since every FA they could have signed last year and every FA they could sign this year all have missed more games due to injury than Lebron has in 16 seasons (including this season).

Heck, Lonzo and Ingram as 2nd and 3rd year players and they have already missed more games due to injury than Lebron has in his 16 years.
And that injury could mean his body is now starting to fall apart with more to come because like Kobe, he has many Miles on his body. The 16 years of injury free means nothing if his body has reached the limit. HE IS 34 NOW, NOT 24, But hey, I hope you're right

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between 1-30, where would you rank how well your organization is run?

Not exactly sure. I would say I'd definitively put the Spurs ahead of us, or any other team for that matter by a wide margin. After that, I'd like to say that the Warriors are ahead of us also. But if we're factoring titles and consistency, at the highest, I'd have us at #3. If we're factoring in the last few years, then probably 6-7ish