• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best RB in the NFL

Best RB

• AP

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Shady

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Some other guy, proving you have never watched a football game

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With AP and Shady both calling themselves the best RB in the NFL, I think it is time for a poll!

What say you?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for the "other guy" option just because I dislike polls with options that lead to the answer that the person or group is looking for, rather than an honest assessment... It leads to misleading statistics. That Kyle Minike guy who writes for the Lions on MLive does it pretty much every time he posts an article with a poll...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I initially said other for Foster, but the more I think about it I wish I had gone with McCoy.

Fun Fact: AP had as many rushing fumbles in his second year alone that McCoy has total in his career.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I initially said other for Foster, but the more I think about it I wish I had gone with McCoy.

Fun Fact: AP had as many rushing fumbles in his second year alone that McCoy has total in his career.

He needs to promptly be removed from this poll then. No decent RB has ever fumbled the football, at least that's what I learned this offseason here on the Lions board...

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,103.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson got my vote

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW - AP (Adrian Peterson) goes by the initials AD (All Day). Not so much fun as a fact.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - AP (Adrian Peterson) goes by the initials AD (All Day). Not so much fun as a fact.

He is called by al kinds of things, including purple jesus. I don't really care what he calls himself, you don't pick your own nickname.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mikel Leshoure......I hear that achilles is healed and he's faster then ever now.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Day Adrian Peterson didn't give himself that nickname. I'm pretty sure it was someone in high school that gave it to him. He doesn't like AP and I personally don't like uncreative nicknames like initials or the first letter of your first name and first few letters of your last name. The art of the nickname is gone! But to answer the question, I told people when Peterson was a freshman at Oklahoma, he was the best runner I've ever seen. I still feel that way. His combo of power and speed is unmatched. EVER!! If you dropped McCoy in Minnesota's O he'd be just another dude. If you drop Peterson in Philly or anywhere for that matter, he'll be what he is, the best in the game.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Day Adrian Peterson didn't give himself that nickname. I'm pretty sure it was someone in high school that gave it to him. He doesn't like AP and I personally don't like uncreative nicknames like initials or the first letter of your first name and first few letters of your last name. The art of the nickname is gone! But to answer the question, I told people when Peterson was a freshman at Oklahoma, he was the best runner I've ever seen. I still feel that way. His combo of power and speed is unmatched. EVER!! If you dropped McCoy in Minnesota's O he'd be just another dude. If you drop Peterson in Philly or anywhere for that matter, he'll be what he is, the best in the game.

In the words of Adrian: "My dad gave me that nickname when I was young. They called me "All Day" because I had so much energy. I never stopped running. I was always doing or getting into something."

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fumbles are why McCoy is the correct answer.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of Adrian: "My dad gave me that nickname when I was young. They called me "All Day" because I had so much energy. I never stopped running. I was always doing or getting into something."

Was he running all day because his cocaine dealer of a dad gave him a little bump in his Sugar Smacks? (I hate Peterson.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he running all day because his cocaine dealer of a dad gave him a little bump in his Sugar Smacks? (I hate Peterson.)

I dunno. Just what I saw when I googled it on the interwebz.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

haha.gif

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for the "other guy" option just because I dislike polls with options that lead to the answer that the person or group is looking for, rather than an honest assessment... It leads to misleading statistics. That Kyle Minike guy who writes for the Lions on MLive does it pretty much every time he posts an article with a poll...

According to AP and McCoy there is no other guy option. Its just them, only them, and nothing but the them. So help them them.