• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Play ESPY

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking through all the ESPY Award categories and the Seahawks were mentioned a few time, but when I looked at the Best Play category, I didn't see "The Tip" listed. How does the defining, not to mention very athletic, play of a conference championship game not make the list of Best Play nominees ahead of regular season plays in various sports? Am I just biased and greedy?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking through all the ESPY Award categories and the Seahawks were mentioned a few time, but when I looked at the Best Play category, I didn't see "The Tip" listed. How does the defining, not to mention very athletic, play of a conference championship game not make the list of Best Play nominees ahead of regular season plays in various sports? Am I just biased and greedy?

You are being biased and greedy........ just like the rest of us. Anyhow, Sherman had someone give him an assist on that play..... Kap. :laugh3:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it should be listed... It was a helluva play by Sherm ... The moment was huge because it basically decided who went to the Super Bowl... Niners make that play and we don't have a helluva lot of time to get into field goal range...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with it not being there as long as the other options aren't something idiotic like that Deandre Jordan dunk last year.

OMG really? A 6'11 guy with an 8'11 standing reach was able to dunk a basketball? Holy cow, he must have at least a 13'' vertical jump. And he did it over a guy who is 8 inches shorter and 80 pounds lighter than him? Wow, sounds impressive.